The Skywing Dragonet

Apart from Splendor's wimpering, the dungeon was quite.

Once in a while, guards would bring food down but it wasn't often. So because it had been so quiet for so long, Deathbringer was quite curious when he heard talon steps heading down towards him. There seemed to be atleast four diffrent dragons desending to the dungeon. One of them however, sounded like they fought back. Loud wing flaps and occasional yelps and growls of pain echoed through the stone walls.

"Hey!Watch it! LET US GO!"

The dragons finally appeared down at the dungeon. Four Nightwings escprted a Skywing and a Mudwing down. Which sent questions flying though the assassin's head. The only dragons other than Nightwings were Rainwings here. And if there were any other types of dragons in the island, well they would be dead soon, secrecy was his tribe's specialty.

But even if these dragonets would soon be dead, why were they here? Even Splendor was watching them curiosuly as if she had never seen a Mudwing and a Skywing before. But she too seemed a little confused by thier presence. She had stopped wimpering ,thank the moons, and instead was eyeing them even more curiously than Deathbringer himself.

The Mudwing was a burly like all other Mudwings, but he seemed a more darker brown than most. He seemed to try a stubborn sitting posistion in protest, his claws raking against the stone floor. But Nightwing guards were bigger than him.

They pushed him forward with irratated expressions, as if they had dealt with this the whole way. Once in a while, one of the guards would poke him with thier spears and that would get him moving, but the mud dragon's face looked mostly hungry somehow.

The Skywing dragonet however, was taking a much more hostile approach. His scales along his body were more of a dark, almost blood red. His horns and back was black, and his underbelly was a more sand like color. His huge wings flared, nearly wacking one of the Nightwing guards in the side of the head.

His talons seemed to want to claw any scale he could see and he bit anyone who got too close, leaving sevral scratches and bite marks on the Nightwings trying to get him into a cell. But the Skywing dragonet was also wounded.

Deathbringer was fairly amused at the fight they put up but it ended all to soon. Eventually the guards pushed the two protesting dragonets into seperate cells looking terribly pleased and irritated at the same time. The Skywing dragonet was only a cell away from Deathbringer, and the Mudwing was right next to the Sky dragon. The guards then exitited, not even giving another look at the prisioners.

The Skywing snorted a small puff of smoke, looking terribly irritated at his deafeat.

"Who's that?" The Skywing demaded after a few second of silence. Deathbringer had turned away from the Skywing but he turned back to him, seeing who he was refering to. He nodded at Splendor.

"Its Queen Speldor, or rather just Splendor now."

"Hmm" The Skywing said after a long moment, his flared his wings only for them to hit against the bars of the cage. He gave his wings a ruefull espression before curling his tail around his talons, his face still twisted in anger. The Mudwing beside him sighed sadly and his wings dropped, he curled into a ball for what Deathbringer could guess was sleep.

"What''s your name?" Deathbringer asked curiously after a few minutes, trying to get closer to the question of Why are you here?

The Skywing turned sharply towards him and eyed him up and down. "Whats yours?" He spat instead of answering. His tail lashing against the wall of the cave.

"Deathbringer"

"What kind of name is that?" The Skywing spat again.

"An assassin's name. "Deathbringer said after a slight pause. He had always thought his name was self explanatory but apperantly not. He asked again, "whats yours Skywing?"