08 | DATE

-',✎

-',✎

YOU STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR doorway in shook.

"So..?"

"Fuck yeah! I don't understand what took you so long to ask me that" You giggled, a light blush on your cheeks.

"Let me just change out of my pajamas"

✎ᝰ

"THERES SO MANY, WOAH" You said looking at all the ice cream flavors.

"What are you gonna get, Princess?" Bakugou purred in your ear.

Your eyes looked left and right eyeing certain flavors before coming to a decision.

Choosing salted caramel cause it somehow remind you of the Pomeranian standing next to you and because you've never tasted it before.

"One cup of salted caramel and one cone of dulce de leche" Bakugou said.

The employee scooped up your flavor of choice, putting an almost circle on top of the cone.

Your mouth watered at the sight of the delicious cone of ice cream, yearning to lick/bite the sweet dessert.

Watching Bakugou silently grab his portion of preferred ice cream.

Handing a couple of green dirty bills to the employee, the blond and you sat down in one of the pink and baby blue booths.

You hummed in delight and satisfaction when the plastic white spoon entered your mouth, the sweet dessert melting in your hot, watery mouth.

"What made you want to ask me out?" You asked

"It was pinky's idea" He rolled his crimson eyes at the memory of the pink alien bothering him all day and night till he would do what she said.

"Pinky..?"

"Alien queen"

"Oooooh"

"Can I meet her?" You asked, licking the other side of Bakugou's sweet ice cream.

"No"

"Why not!" You whined stomping your foot on a ground like a child.

"She'll take you away from me" Bakugou averted his eyes away from you and light noticeable blush on his chubby cheeks.

"You're adorable, Katsu!" You giggle, leaning your head on your palm.

"Shut up, dumbass.." The blush on his face increased.

A comfortable silence surrounded the both of you.

It was quite nice.

That is until your phone went DING! You reached for your back pocket glancing at the bright screen, a picture of Bakugou peacefully sleeping on your bed, the photo had drawn on cat features that you had edited in.

MOM: we won't be able to make it for the holidays this year, sweetie

MOM: maybe next time?

You huffed, the last time you had actually spent the holidays with your loving parents was when you were in middle school.

You weren't exactly in the mood to celebrate the holidays alone again.

Your eyes lit up at the sudden idea that popped into your head.

"Honey, what are you gonna do for Thanksgiving, Christmas or whatever" You asked, wanting to ask him if you could join him for the holidays.

"Most likely gonna spend it with my fucking parents but I can rearrange that and spend it with you and maybe next year you could spend it with my family" He replied as if he knew exactly what was on your mind.

Of course he knew! You lived alone. It was obvious that you were gonna spend the holidays alone. He knew this because you had told him your parents don't usually come to see you in person as much other than FaceTiming to see how you were doing.

"You would do that?"

"Of course I fucking would, dumbass" He shoved the remaining bit of the cone into his mouth and grumpily munched away, a pink hue on his cheeks.

"This is why I love you, Katsu!"

He choked.

A/N:
HI!!!!
it's been awhile hasn't it?
Sorry about the late update
I hadn't updated Because Of writers block so I ended up deleting Wattpad for a bit and I come back to see tons of notifications along with tons of reads on this fanfic.

Anyways, maybe I'll upload two or more chaps this week depending how I feel.

Also thank for 6k reads! LOVE YOU!