Chapter 5

I woke up to my alarm ringing.
this is it, the competition, where all problems will go away and ny dreams will be complete if I win this.

I got up and headed to the elevator, then to the front entrance of the hotel.

There was Hwang Bon Hwa, Kang Min Jung. The two people I met yesterday but, beside them were to strangers who must be the other contestants.

One of them was a girl with black hair in a bun, she had glasses, and she was wearing a ruby red jumper with white jeans. She looked nice.

And beside her who I couldn't believe was here I HAVE TO GO AGAINST HIM LIKE WHY IS HE EVEN IN THE CONTEST!!

I looked at his face he was pretty handsome with his bangs covering his forehead. He was tall wearing a turtleneck Black shirt with a Leather jacket paired with a sliver necklace, he wore black Jean's, and black flats.

It was the most popular new fashion designer Shin Daniel.

Shin Daniel the recent designer who went viral for his collection he made while he was attending at the Paris Fashion School. He's designs were the most beautiful thing I've ever seen
I wanted to be a amazing designer like him. Why was he in the competition!? He already so popular!
He kind of already the most famous new designer in Korea!

My thoughts refilled my heads like bees in a hive .

"Could you stop looking at me like that"

I got startled It was Shin Daniel he may of just caught me staring. Oh no..

The Limo arrived we all went inside.

The ride to the broadcast station was dead slient. Everyone was on their phones ignoring each other.

We arrived and we me our manager who were going to get us get us to the places around the building.

We all entered the elevator and took it to the studio floor.

The studio was all white marble there was desks everywhere with sewing mashines, pencils, papers, mannequin s, And the most fabric I've ever seen in my life it was like a dream!.

The studio was surrounded by cameras and camera men. It made me a bit overwhelmed...

A men came in front of all of us "Hello please go to you dressing room so you can all look good for the camera then we will start the competition and filming" the man said I presumed he was probably the director.

Author: Sorry for the short chapter!
I just really wanted to post some thing today ♡