CHAPTER 22: BEFORE YOU STOP READING!

Secret information. Inventions. Souls. Can you make a pattern from the three words, a serious one, that is? Simple. And by simple I mean hard. Devastated? Just tighten your shoes as I walk you through The Soul Garden! Souls are a great source of information and vast innovations. Lets talk about genius! Who and what are they? One of the questions I hate the most is whether they are born or made.

So who is a genius anyway? Don't worry I'm going to explain the key terms and what-not! In Ukilia, usually when a man sells his soul (I'm not going to repeat the six illumination stages), there is an exchange. This exchange involves the blood line rituals which I have already pointed out as the Erthenes. To bring the point home, secret information is derived from the soul. If the soul had the information necessary to make one an artist, then this information becomes a part of the bargain.

Are you still with me? Allow me to shorten the story. If, for instance a man wants riches, then his path for riches after making the deal is ordained along the lines of his soul. Let's call them "talents." These are a birth mark of every soul. There's no doubt about it- You too possess them!

Extreme cases take on a different course of rituals. If someone sells his soul wanting to be a musician and yet there is no music talent in him, then that's when we hear of sacrifices. Sacrifices? Are you looking for your prayer book again?! Sacrifices in Ukilia are actually a common thing. Supporting sacrifices? Geez, that's another two-way question requiring a two way answer. For the time being, just listen and stop questioning! (Please) Sacrifice in black magic is termed Hevr. This means liberation or sanctification.

Hevr is also used for our case 0f lack of talent. (I'm using Hevr because it's more tongue friendly than sacrifice.) The bargain is to give the man what he wants in exchange for his soul, not so? That is why a Hevr is made. Hevr ensures that another soul is brought into the bargain. Are we still on the same boat?

That other soul is actually the Hevr- the sacrifice. Before I confuse you even more, let me clarify something. The Hevr is actually chosen using an invocation of Bethmi* (who many call Beelzebub). He is the denolith of quests and channels ( I hate to admit it but he is a Prince of the denoliths of the second realm...which kind of makes him my superior!) Bethmi seeks out a person whose soul has the information of a musician.

After this person is found, you know what happens, don't you? Anyway, he is sacrificed before the sacred alter and then his soul is cast into the new wall of spells...bla bla bla (Come on, you already know this.) After Erthenes is done, that's when the information needed for the man who wanted to be a musician is got. It is imprinted into his soul by means of a royalty pact?

And what the hell do I mean by royalty pact? Cool down, ok! By royalty pact I am talking about a dual pact. A deal which involves two souls undergoing Erthenes for the fulfillment of the original deal.

I will go further into details of the sacred order membership. But for the time being let us call it a day. Find me at Ukilia. Don't forget my name.