•5•

Niall wanted her. Wanted to see her just one more time or all the time more likely. He was selfish. A greedy man who was intrigued by a school girl.

He drove to work tapping his fingers to an Eagles song wondering what she was doing. If she was thinking of him.

He pulled into the parking garage stopping the engine and sighing.

Getting out of his black Range Rover he walked through the front door. His assistant Anastasia greeting him with his steaming coffee.

Informing him of his two meetings. He groaned and walked to the elevator Anastasia following like a puppy.

Hell all woman followed Niall Horan like a puppy. It was astonishing.

Sitting at his big mahogany desk, Anastasia waiting patiently for a command from the very important man.

"You can get that meeting shit done and call that damn intern back" she quickly jotted everything Niall said down.

The red head refrained in her spot agitating mr.Horan

He raised his eyebrow and pointed to the door "Anastasia go" he said in annoyance

"Oh yes, sorry sir" she rushed out of his office.

A million thoughts were swirling in his head and then his phone rang.

(I'm going to publish this one first and then the next update will be Brightons part. Sorry if that's confusing)