Craving for Nuttella ; LEMMMMMON

You were a huge fan of Nuttella. You'd eat it in the morning, sometimes in the middle of the day, and maybe even eat it before you sleep!

Your boyfriend, Levi, well... he wasn't that crazy about this. A thought popped in your had while you were munching on toast, with nuttella on it ( of course ). It wasn't just any thought. It was peverted. You decided to do it, it will be heaven, Your two favorite things. Mashed into one. This is going to be a fun night.

You went to the cabinet and took out a full jar of Nuttella. It was 6:15 and Levi would be here in t- your thoughts were intreupted by a knock on the door.

" Y/N! I'm back! " Levi yelled and opened the door.

" Welcome back babe!! " You said grinning.

" Tch " He replied.

" Hey um.. Levi. " You asked

" Hmm? " Your boyfriend said in a humming tune.

" I want you to try something... " You said getting up.

" And that is...? " He asked.

" Close your eyes..... " You cooed.

" Tch, fine " He closed his eyes.

" Okay, now say AHHHHH~ " You said putting some nuttella on your finger.

" Ahhhh~ " He opened his mouth.

---------------------LEMON STARTING ------------------------

You put the nuttella in his mouth then you kissed him.

You shoved your tongue in and licked the Nuttella clean off.

You started a tongue war with him which caused him to moan.

Levi let go for a breath.

" Y-Y/N, that tasted amazing.. " He said panting 

" Want somme moree?? " You said as you licked your lips

" Y-yes " You snickered and put some nuttella into his mouth. He felt disgusted cause he didn't like Nuttella by it's self.  You french kissed him and pushed him down on the couch.

You started slidding your hands down his chest while your were busy licking the nuttella off.

Levi moaned and panted into this kiss causing it to dribble down his chin. You got tired of his mouth and broke the kiss. Levi standed there sexy, panting and flushed face.. which made you even HUNGRIER. You un-buttoned his shirt and bit your lip. You took some nuttella and smeared it on his nipples. 

" Aaah~ Y/N " He said breathing heavily.

You ignored him and licked his chest. He threw his head back due from the pleasure. You licked his nipples clean. Not a spot left. You thought it tasted SOOOOOOOO~ good!! You had the same treatment to the other nipple. He pushed your head closer to his chest and moaned loudly.

You used your sleeve to clean up the Saliva from his chest.

Next thing you did was go to his pants. You un-zipped his pants and un-buckled the belt. and pulled down his pants.

You saw his erection through his boxers. You licked you lips hungirly and took off his underwear. Levi had nothing to do but enjoy this. And he didn't mind that at all. You got a handfull of Nuttella and rubbed it all over his dick. He moaned cause of you rubbing. You bit your bottom lip. You looked him straight in the eye. Lust dancing in your E/C orbs. You went down and licked his dick. He shuddered and groaned. You licked a little bit of the nuttella and you got impaitent ( A/N Did i spell that right? ). You put him into your mouth like no tomorrow causing him to pull you closer and moan loudly

" Ahh!!! M-more! " You heard him moan pushing you closer.

You bobbed you head while licking the nuttella off. You rubbed the part you couldn't reach. He was panting and moaning loudly of the intense pleasure you were giving him.  You took him out your mouth and licked the part you missed. You licked slowly then fast. then you shoved it all back in your mouth and did it faster. You felt a vibration in his dick. You knew he was about to cum and you were ready for that. 

" Y/N I-i'm going t-to c-cum!! " He moaned/yelled/whispered.

He came all in you mouth and over your fingers. You swallowed and licked your fingers seductively in front of his face. He had enough and he was ready to make you scream. He stripped you out of your clothes and kissed you. He put his tip at your entrace.

" Y/N, i'm going in " He said and pushed it in.

You moaned a high pitched moan. He went deeper into you and deeper, and deeper. He thrusted fast making him hit your G-spot. 

" LEVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " You screamed.

" Ahh! Your s-so t-tight " He said through his gritted teeth. 

You pushed him on to the couch and bounced on him.

He moaned the loudest he can. You went faster and he bucked his hips into yours. He pulled out and turned you over. 

" W-wha-AHHHHHHHHHHH! " You were cut off after he thrusted his dick in your ass. He thrusted fastily, not holding back, He played with your breasts from the front and you ended up grindind back accidentely making him groan in intense pleasure.He hit your g-spot and you screeeeamed.

" L-levi i-i'm going t-to cum!! " You said/moaned/breathed

" M-me too! " He said 

You both came at the same time. You laid on the couch sweating and panting heavily. 

" Y/N i didn't know y-you were so talented " he blushed and panted

" I can surprise you sometimes " you laughed

" What was that? " he asked.

" Nuttella. that's all I have to say " you said and hugged him.

He rolled his eyes and hugged each other. 

" Ha, my little nuttella monster " He said and covered each other with a blanket and fell asleep.