Chapter 2: Brother Elijah 'Ely' Torres

The weather was cold, but I started to feel the heat from my spine as I got up and looked outside.

"Welcome, Brother Ely." Unfamiliar voice said.

"Thank you Father Peter." An older man said and hugged the so called Father Peter.

"I see you still got your British accent Brother." Father Peter chuckled.

"Well, would that be a problem Father?" Brother Ely shyly asked.

"Absolutely not. I was just amazed because it is my first time to hear a British accent in person."

Jollied Father Peter said.

Brother Ely just smiled and he shockingly looked in my window where I looked so confused if what was going on outside. He just smiled at me.

As he smiled at me, I just hide from, I don't know if it is because of embarrassment or because his smile made my heart melt. Funny to think how he did that. I can't even see his face clearly because of the little amount of light there was.
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

My eyes quickly opened as my phone started to play ‘Forever Starts Today' by Tim Halperin. As I was getting up, took my phone and played ‘Truth Be Told' by Matthew West. That’s my favorite for now, if you just know my story, you’ll know why.

Did my quick stretching, so I can be more productive today and did all the things to be done before going to the school. Yes, I will be teaching before I board the ship.

“Oh, hello, good morning.” A familiar voice said.

As I turned around to see who was it, to my surprised.

“Uh, hello. Good morning too, Brother.” I awkwardly said.

“How did... Aha, it was you earlier, the girl at the window." He chuckled.

There it goes again, my heart beating like crazy. Judging by his looks he is in his 40's, yet he made me wanna kiss that soft lips. Oh shoot! He noticed I was looking at his lips and imagining.

"It was you, is it?" He asked and smiled.

Katherine! Wake up!

"Oh yes, it was me." I mumbled while I snapped myself from daydreaming.

"Well hello, I am Brother Elijah 'Ely' Torres."

"Oh, I'm Katherine and oh snap, I am late!"

"Nice to meet you Brother Ely!" I added shouting as I took off to ride in the bus.

Ely's P.O.V.

"Oh, I'm Katherine and oh snap, I am late! Nice to meet you Brother Ely!" She hurriedly took off.

I never had the chance to hug her. Weird to think that I really want to hug her. Stop it Ely, soon enough you'll be a priest! But I wondered what work she has.

As I got to the academy, the owner greeted me warmly.

"Thank you for coming Brother Ely." Mr. Sebastian said while we shake hands.

"I am grateful to be invited here, Mr. Sebastian." I smiled.

"Can I show you around before the mass starts?" He humbly asked.

"I would love to." I nodded and we off we went.

While we were on the third floor, I accidentally overheard someone with suppose to be talking with her phone. As I looked inside the room, I was taken aback to see Ms. Katherine. I wanna talk to her, but she was busy with her phone and the mass will start in a minute now.

"The Homily will be by Brother Ely." Said Father Peter.

As I was about to start my Homily, a song was played...

BUT TRUTH BE TOLD

THE TRUTH IS RARELY TOLD, NO...

I SAY, "I'M FINE, YEAH, I'M FINE, OH I'M FINE, HEY, I'M FINE

BUT I'M NOT, I'M BROKEN

**********

I know this one is shorter, but I do hope you enjoyed it... :) 💞💞

I hope you all read this story till the end. 💞

Thank you so much! 💞💞