am i late? chapter 1

Hi! So there will be slight lemon in this chapter
for complete smut you will see these emoji: 😏❤
For slight lemon you will see: 💛🍋
Anyways onto the book!

A/N and kinda spoiler for chapter 318: kuroo doesnt have a mother but in this he will. Keep in mind that in the manga he lives with his father grandma and grandpa.

Kozume cats POV.

"YAY" i exclaimed as i finished the level on my psp. I check my phone to look at the time. '6:05' SHIT im gonna be late! I quickly put on some short shorts and a white t-shirt. I grabbed my psp and phone and ran out the door to the house. Once i arrive i knocked on the door to be greeted by mrs. Tetsurō.

"Are you kenma?" She said "yes ma'am sorry that im late" she just smiled and nodded. She opened the door and let me inside. I kick off my shoes by the door. "Naio! Oni! Your babysitter is here!" She said calling out for her 2 daughters.

The girls both came downstairs. They smiled "hello!" They said in almost perfect sync. "Hello. You must be naio and oni, i will be staying with you while your parents are out for the month" i calmly said "ill go get my son so he knows youre here" Mrs. Tetsurō smiled and went to a room and knocked on the door i could only faintly hear her. She said "hey kuroo honey the girls babysitter is here go introduce yourself when i leave" soon after that she and mr. Tetsurō left.

It was a bit quiet after. Kinda awkward. The girls are both 7 which i thought was adorable since they were twins. I couldnt really tell them apart. We decided that we would watch a movie. We went to the girls room put on "Jack frost" because why the fuck not. After a bit i heard a knock on the door. So I got up. 

10 inch peepee kuroo POV (a couple minutes before he knocked)

I walk out of my room and go to my younger sisters room. I thought the babysitter would be in there with them. I heard a movie playing in the room. I knocked on the door calmly. Rather quickly someone opened the door.

It was kenma from school. "Oh- h-hello-" he said shyly and quietly. "Hey uhm you go to school with me am i correct? I thought ive seen you before-" i said looking at his cat-like eyes. "Oh uh yes i am your underclassmen kenma." He said politely i couldnt help but grin at that.

KITTY CAT KENMAS POV

Oh god he's grinning- i opened the door more to let him in. He walked in and say next to one of his sisters. I went and sat down next to him sitting across cross (apple sauCE) and continued watching the movie.

His sisters got tired so we put them to sleep. Kuroo showed me to the guest room and stayed with me a bit watching a movie. I didn't want it to end. Ive admired this rooster haired boy from afar for so long. To think hes graduating this year too. The movie ended tho. And sadly he left and went to his room.

Even tho i was a bit tired i stayed up and played on my psp. I won a couple levels of a game but the psp died- i put it on the charger and decided to get some sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys its author-chan! Aka huraka aka ollie!! (Or gracie if ya wanna deadnane me-) how is this so far? Do you guys like it? I dont see much kuroken smut/lemons so I'm making this one. Next chapter will have a bit of him y'know: 💛🍋 lol anyways have a good day/noon/night ill try updating soon!!