Intro.

Kieth's POV
Most kids my age spend their Friday nights either at a party, or the big football game, maybe even dates. I am currently on a roof with a sniper rifle looking at a grown man in a red silk bathrobes and I'm about to pull the trigger.

When I was 8 I watched as my father ran into our burning house that was "mysteriously" set on fire with me inside. My mother ditched after my birth for reasons unknown. So I practically had no one. That was until my older brother Shiro came into the picture.

Shiro was a newly married alpha. He and his mate were fresh out the military. They were taking a walk and happened to be near by when the first started. They called 9-1-1 and he adopted me afterwards. He says that "I felt drawn to you, a need to protect you no matter if my life was on the line" and Matt swears up and down "He wouldn't stop bugging me about it and I was skeptical but when I met you I KNEW in my heart adopting you was a good decision"

Now Shiro wanted me to know how to defend myself and as he and Matt were in the army they taught me fighting techniques. Then proceeded to sign me up for karate, judo, tai qu'on do, boxing, and kick boxing. Matt taught me how to use a knife in self defense, Shiro taught me how to use different types of guns. They said they wanted me to be able to survive any situation, although we didn't keep any 'weapons' in the house as we had 2 army veterans and a traumatized orphan. Not the worlds best combination but we made it work.

When I went to school I kept to myself until I met this cute, loud, and sweet blonde girl in the Sophomore year. We were an unlikely pair of best friends, even after presentation.

It wasn't until my senior year when I took up a job....assassination. I learned quickly my small size and weak looking demeanor made BIG in the assassination world. Romelle helped set up an email, a phone number, and got all the weapons I use. We played out cards right and we had a business, and we were GREAT money came in left and right. We put it in a college fund so we wouldn't be in debt for college, we spent some of it on weaponry, and a storehouse where we could store them all hide out and plan. We were like royalty!! Until she met Allura her mate I have nothing against her I just wanted my best friend. And we naturally drifted and hung out as much as we could but by college time came around. We were almost strangers.

I ran the business alone basically. And worked my ass off. Almost died becuz I didn't have anyone to have my back. I was fine with being alone with just Adam and Matt and Romelle sometimes. But life moves on. And I didn't expect it to move on with him....