JinJin - Christmas Special

It was the 24th of December, it was snowing and it was cold. The ice cold air biting on your skin as you looked into the distance. You felt as fresh hot tears go down your face, you stood on a bridge, a road that was now empty since everyone was probably in their house with their loved ones. 

But not you, you looked up into the sky, you let out a scream of agony. It pained you, you felt worthless. 

I'm sorry! Mom! Dad! I'm Sorry!

It's been a year since your parents passed away in a car accident, the pain you have in you was eating you alive. You were the only one to survive the accident. It was stupid really but you didn't want to spend Christmas alone for the first time. 

You placed your hands on the railings before swinging one leg over and then the other making you stand on the edge of the bridge. 

It was stupid but you just want the pain to end. You looked down below, water was waiting for you, it's winter time so the water was ice cold. 

You were about to let go when you heard a voice behind you, 

Don't do it, please. 

The voice starled you, you looked behind and saw a boy with brown hair, he looked at you with pleading eyes. He held out a hand towards you, 

It's cold, you should be home with your family, you'll get sick.

He said softly, you show your head and looked foward, 

I don't have a family anymore, they're waiting for me. 

I'll be your family, give me your hand, we'll get through this. 

You looked at him, we, he said we. You looked at his hand and then at him, for some reason, you wanted to trust him. You don't know him nor his name, but you just wanted to trust him. 

Come on, just take my hand. Please.  

>><<

You sat in front of a fire place, a blanket draped over your shoulders, you felt as you body was regaining it's warmth back. He brought you back to his place after helping you on the bridge, the walk to his apartment was quiet but he had a tight grip on you as if he was scared that you'll disappear. 

Here, it's hot chocolate with a few marshmellows.

The warm mug between your cold hands made you sigh, he sat next to you and made sure you were properly covered in his blanket. 

Thank you. 

You whispered, he smiled and shook his head, 

I'm just glad you're safe. 

But you don't even know me. 

It doesn't matter, I'm just glad. 

What's your name?

Jinwoo, what's yours?

Y/N.

The was a small silence between you two, you sipped slowly on your chocolate and stared at the fire in front of you. 

Why were you going to do it?

This is my first time spending Christmas alone without my parents. They passed away last year. Why did you save me?

I promised myself, I was saved by someone but I just couldn't save them.

You looked at him, was he going to do the same thing as you?

You know how you can have a soulmate but it's doesn't really meaning having a relationship like that?

You mean, as in friendship?

Mhmm, he came into my life when I was in my darkest. I just wished I could've noticed it.

Did he..?

Yeah...  

What was his name?

Myungjun, but he likes being called MJ. 

There was the silence again, you looked at him and then back at the fire, you scooted closer to him and placed your head on his shoulder. 

I'm sorry. 

Don't be, I'm just at peace knowing he's not suffering anymore. 

You looked up the fire place, the clock stroke midnight, it was officially Christmas. You closed your eyes and sighed. You sat up and looked him. 

Merry Christmas, Jinwoo. 

Merry Christmas, Y/N. 

The pain inside your chest was now fading, you placed your head on his shoulder, you were at peace. You began to hum a melody your mom would sing to you, this was the first Christmas you were spending without your parents but you weren't alone. 

You had a boy name Jinwoo next to you, you don't know him but you were just grateful that he saved you before you did something stupid. 

  He placed an arm around your shoulder, he held you close and pressed his cheek against your head. He just met you but he was feeling things, he looked outside the window and watched as the snow fell. 

I think I found someone that can heal my heart, MJ. I'll protect them with all my heart, I promise you that. 

>>><<<

Guess who's back from the dead? This girl!

 Gah! I'm so sorry. But to make it up to you guys, I'll be doing something special for Christmas! Leading to Christmas, I'll be posting something and short but a sweet Imagine about the boys. And on the 25th, I'll be posting something that'll include all of them! 

Up next: Mj

BE SAFE AND WASH YOUR HANDS!!

-エオス