A Midnight Stroll

Hello everyone, I have a new story to present but I'm try something new here. Persona 5 has been one of my favorite games including royal and this sparked my interest. I'll let you guys read and I hope you enjoy.

Disclaimer: I don't own persona 5, it belongs to Atlus and Sega

----------------------------------

A Midnight Stroll

Leblanc is a place of peace if you need to be alone, hangout with friends or just chill out when on break but it's like a home because it welcomes you to be safe. Behind the counter, Sojiro was cleaning up some cups as today was packed with people which surprised him as it was rare. Now that it was close to closing, he was getting ready to leave.

"You know with the increase of costumers coming in it seems to have helped with the business given things have been slow now, am I right?"

No response came.

"You there, kid"

No response.

"What's he doing" leaving from the counter he walks up to the tables but does not see him and as he looks around, he sees him sitting in the back table just staring at his phone and from the looks of it he out of it.

"You alright their kid?"

That was enough to snap him from his senses as he jumped off from his seat along with dropping his phone.

"Oh, Boss, sorry I was distracted"

"It's alright, you seemed out of it"

"I'm fine just been tired from all days' work, it's been hard"

"You've been here for 5 years since you came back to Tokyo and your saying its hard"

"I'm not, being a phantom thieve is harder than working here but I can go back to being part time if want me to"

"Very funny kid" annoyed from his sarcasm.

When he first came to Tokyo, Sojiro took him in as he saw good in him but want to keep him in tip top shape. What he never expected was Akira to create a group called the phantom thieve of heart and him having to learn it the hard way but kept it a secret knowing they did it for justice. When his probation was over, he returned back home which saddened his friends and him but a year he came back having decided to work here as he saw this place as his new home.

"What's the trouble"

"Just been having thoughts on something personal"

"Like what?"

"Taking the next step in life"

"Is this about Ann?"

"You know me well boss"

It was no surprise that this was about her. Akira met her when the whole komashida incident went crazy. He helped her out get through even after komashida went to jail which resulted them falling in love with each other. With Akira returning home, they couldn't be together which hurt them both. Not wanting to be away from Ann, he told his parents of his decisions, they weren't too impressed but accepted it as they wanted him to be happy.

"It's seems you deciding on something important"

"It's been a long time and I've had my answer"

"Kid, I'm not good with this but let me give you some advice. If you are sure you want this let your heart decide it but also know if Ann has decided. But being patient and waiting for the right time and things will play in how you want to express it."