Among Us Character Types - Red

- Personality Type: Red is a go-getter and super spunky. They have the attitude of a rookie despite their many years in the industry. 

Red: What can I say? I love my job!

- Work Ethic: Hardworker. Red is very dedicated to their tasks and does their best to make sure at least two are done before an emergency meeting.

Red: I do my best to make sure all of my tasks are done. I also help make sure all of my other teammates' tasks are done too!

Green: 'Help' is one way of putting it ...

Red: *Rolls eyes* Well at least I pull my weight.

Green: *Sneers and looks away* Whatever. 

- When Imposter: Should be looked at twice at all times. As friendly as they are, they're also a super-killing machine once given the chance. 

Red: Don't tell anyone, but I really like being the impostor. Especially when Green is around--but don't tell anyone I said that. *Puts finger over lip and winks.* My favorite part is hiding out of the others' sight and then jumping out at them! HAHA! They never see it coming~

- Friends: Red is acquainted with almost everyone since they're so friendly.

Red: I really like Blue and Lime. Pink and Orange are cool too. I try to stay in groups of three for safety and deniability, hehe.

- Enemies: It's best to avoid having enemies while floating in space, but sometimes, it can't be helped. Even for people like Red.

Red: If it isn't obvious already, Green. It's not like it was always like that at first, I was hoping we could have at least been acquaintances, but then they looked at me with those cold dead eyes--you can really see that they've just given up ... *Shakes head* Anyway, I also hate Black. They're just so ... upity. It's SUPER annoying. 

- Favorite Accessories: It depends on whether their imposter and their current mood.

Red: Cowboy hat on a good day. A cherry when I'm hungry. A ballon on a bad day to help make me feel better. And that purple mask or bandana when I'm imposter. I like to spice things up sometimes, so this isn't always the case~ 

- Least favorite jobs: N/A, they like all of them.

Red: When I say I love my job, I mean it *finger guns*.

- Do you like being imposter or crew more: N/A, they include imposter in the job description.

Red: My responsibilities have no favorites!

- Do you talk in the lobby chat: ...

Red: Abso-fricking-loutely! It's the perfect place to make new friends and discuss strategy!

- What's your take on people who report the bodies: Red likes all of the information. No assuming until the facts have been laid out. 

Red: For the most part, I believe them. I never self-report so I like to assume other imposters barely do too. 

- Do you discuss, mistrust, or vote blindly: "Treat people how you want to be treated, unless you're Green." - Red

Red: I'll ask a few questions, do a follow-up on the sus, then vote. 

- Finally, do you like your job: Yes, duh.

Red: Yes, duh.