Among Us Character Types - Pink

- Personality Type: Fake. That's it. They're a socially dead influencer for reasons (think twitch streamer), so they have tons of fanart and stories as a cutesy baby. But it's a lie. They're fake.

Pink: *Chuckles lightly* I'd argue with you, but it's true. 

- Work Ethic: One can't describe them as a bad worker, but they're no Red either. They do what they have to do, then relax in the cafeteria. 

Pink: Sometimes I help others, but I never offer it unless I can get something out of it. I will make myself available though. Gotta keep up the act somehow. 

- When Imposter: Hide and die, is a game she likes to play. She's the last one out of the cafeteria at the beginning of the game, and usually the last one standing at the end of it. She will snitch on the other impostor if she needs to. She will kill anyone who gets too close figuring out she's the impostor. And she will kill Black.

Black: ...

Pink: I don't like him, so he's always first on my list. But I'm not dumb. *Glares at Black* I can play the long game. 

- Friends: They--

Pink: I don't have any friends here. It's too much work caring about other people and I need all of that energy for myself. But I try to make it look like I'm cool with everyone here ... including Black. I will say that I try to be "close" to Green. *Flirtily waves at Green*

Green: *Blushes and looks away while mumbling*

Pink: *Whispers* They very obviously have a crush on me, and I want to revel in that attention for as loooooong as I can. 

- Enemies: Black. 

Pink: Black. For the life of me I can't figure out why, but he doesn't like me. Which is surprising *smirks* because everyone likes me. 

- Favorite Accessories: They're very, very attached to the pink flower, the sprouting leaves, and the cherry. If anyone wears them when she does, she throws a fit and gets them to change. 

Pink: They make me look quirky! Can't be quirky if everyone else is wearing it. 

- Least favorite jobs: All the jobs that can't be seen outside of their screen. 

Pink: I like attention and I need a reason for all eyes to be on me! *Crosses arms* I can't give a show no one can see. 

- Do you like being imposter or crew more:

Pink: Hmm, it's hard to say. In all honesty, I don't like either. It's not that I hate anything, just that I'd rather be doing something else at any given time. I miss my old job...

- Do you talk in the lobby chat: Not unless someone else starts the conversation.

Pink: Like I said, caring about others is energy I can't use on myself. I like to avoid that as much as possible. 

- What's your take on people who report the bodies: Ugh.

Pink: *Giggles and does the puppy dog face, their voice gets higher* I--I dunno you guys. Maybe they did self-report. *Shakes head cutely* No no, I shouldn't have said that. Sorry guys, *radio rebel hair shift* I'm just so scared! *Pretends to turn to Green* Hey Green, could you come with me to electrical after this? You know, *gently grabs hand* for protection.

- Do you discuss, mistrust, or vote blindly: Ugggh. 

Pink: I discuss blindly. Whoever got on my nerves the most that day is getting blamed, I don't even care. Plus, it's fun to watch them squirm. 

- Finally, do you like your job: Surprisingly, despite their earlier statement, they sort of do. Not for the right reasons, but the sentiment is still there. 

Pink: *Sighs* The job gets the bills paid and my ego boosted, I'm just going to leave it at that.