One Night.

Y/N was running home eager to rush into her/his room and relax to get ready for a mission tomorrow.

         Running as fast as Y/N could she/he didn't pay attention and ended up on the road, with a boy staring right at her.
           " Oi, watch where you're goi-" he stopped short. Y/N looked up at him. He had bright blue eyes, sliver-white hair and fair skin. He was around Y/N's age.
             "S-sorry, I didn't mean t-"
             "What's your name?"
             "Huh?" You asked confused
             " What is your name? Answer me." He said in a annoyed tone.
             " It's Y/N. Why does it matter to you?" You say as you give him a sassy look.
             " Hm, so you are like they say." He said as he smirks. The sight of that made you blush. "You're really easy to tease ya know," as he said with a quite amusing look on his face. " I'm Killua."
              " Nice to meet you to." You look up at the moon while still on the road.
               "Are you gonna get up or what?" He say as he picks you up.
               " Oh um thanks. I need to go so see you. Was nice meeting you!" As you run again.
       You finally get home and run up the huge flight of stairs. You finally reach your room as you open up the door.
             " Hey. " There he was standing right there, leaning on the balcony rail was Killua with a smirk on his face.