Killua's Knockout.

"WH-" Y/N was stopped short as she felt a warm hand on her mouth and around her waist with her hands tucked in, with no openings .
       "Shhhhh- It's fine, I won't hurt you... Well to bad at least." Y:N could just feel that smirk on his face.
         " MhuFmF!" Y/N tried to explain. Killua in response leaned into Y/N's ear and said
        " Sorry I can't hear you, if you behave I will think of telling you the truth beside this." Y/N blushed as she/he got one hand free and b*tch slapped killua causing him to let go of you and fling backwards. He crashed into a wall. You thought he would cry or something like that but he just chuckled and got back up.
      " I- WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM AND WHY!" Y/N screamed. The silverette just smiled and ran like lightning behind you but this time he flung you to the bed as you slide down to legs of the bed and you where stunned, while he had that time he grabbed chains and chained  your legs to the bases of the bed ( you where on the ground tied  where the red circles are like this.)

                                                                                          "There that should do it

                                                                                          "There that should do it." As Killua said while slowly moving down to you level. Y/N jumped out at Killua she/he couldn't go far from the bed bearcats of the chains but she/be tried as he just jumped backwards and smirked.                                                             "Your feisty, maybe I should just.." he leans in and touches your chin lifting up your  head looking straight into your e/c. " what a strange shade of h/c you have he says as stroking it. Y/N was shocked and flustered. Y/N funnily snapped out of it and pushed Killua away. "Sorry Y/. But this will be quick, don't worry your just gonna get knocked out it's fine you will wake up." He chopped your neck as you fell to the ground sleeping.
         KILLUA'S POV
After I knocked Y/N  out I felt pretty bad about it but it had to be done. I slowly unchained her and picked her elegant body up as I pulled back the covers and tucked her in. I turned of the lights about the jump of the balcony when I walked back over and lifted her bangs ( if you don't have bangs than hair.) up out of her face and kissed her forehead as I locked her door and balcony door and jumped and ran back home.