part three

Niall sneaks up behind Haley, wrapping his arms around her waist as he rests his chin on her shoulder. "Whatcha doing?"

Haley, on the other hand, nearly jumps out of her skin. "Niall!" she exclaims, the pen and notebook falling from her hands and onto the kitchen bench. "You scared me."

"M'sorry, love," he replies with a chuckle, pulling her back closer to his body as his lips latch onto the bare skin of her neck. "You just look so good standing there in my shirt and legs for days, I simply couldn't resist."

In hindsight, Haley is glad Niall scared her. If he had snuck up on her, maybe he would've seen the lyrics in her notebook about him—nothing bad, of course, but she isn't quite ready to show such a vulnerable side of her just yet. She had been inspired by him cooking her pasta in the evening, which then spiralled into lyrics about finding someone else to mend a broken heart and how even the most mundane of tasks, like cooking an evening meal together, no longer reminds you of your ex.

Haley quickly shuts her notepad and slides the elastic around it, then spins on her heels to face Niall. "Your hands do seem to have a mind of their own," she replies, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Niall dips his head as he presses his lips up against hers, dipping his tongue past her lips not long after as their kiss deepens.

As Haley pulls back after a few beats, she smiles back at him. "You know it's never a bad thing."

This is the encouragement Niall needs to glide his hands under her thighs and lift her up onto the kitchen bench, spreading her legs so he can slide himself between them. "Good," he says, pressing a kiss against the side of her mouth. "Because my hands have big plans for you."

Haley is almost giddy at his words, and this much is obvious with the way goosebumps run down her arms. "Well, don't let me stop you," she replies, a grin tugging at her lips.

Niall takes this as his cue to take matters into his own hands—quite literally—as he crashes his lips against hers, then soon enough begins to knead her breasts and pinch her nipples. It's all just a bit of lead up, though, because it's not too much longer before he's sliding her underwear down her legs and spreading her open as his face gets lost between her thighs. Haley entwines her fingers in his hair as she throws her head back in pleasure, moaning his name as his tongue rides her through her orgasm.

"Slight retraction of what I said earlier," Haley says breathlessly after Niall pulls back, cheeks flushed and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. "Your hands and tongue can do whatever they want with me. I could definitely get used to this."

Niall laughs but then pulls his own shirt over his head. "And who said it's over?" he asks with a raised brow. "Got a major tent over here that would love to see what your hands and mouth can do."

"Is that so?" Haley questions cheekily, dropping one hand to grab Niall's crotch. "Major tent, indeed. Guess I can help out with that."

Haley toys with the hem of his grey joggers, encouraging him to slide them down his legs in quite an eager fashion, and dips her hand into his briefs as she begins to pump his already very hard length. Niall plants sloppy kisses on her lips at first, then pulls back as he rests his forehead against hers as he closes his eyes and lets out jagged breaths.

"Stop, stop, stop," Niall says eventually, eyes wide open as he pulls back from her. Haley raises a curious brow, though she has a fair idea of what's about to happen. "No condom. Bedroom," is all he manages to get out through quick breaths, but it's exactly what Haley thought he would say.

Haley collects their clothes and Niall tries not to trip out of his joggers, but they make their way to his room and the door is barely closed behind them before Niall pushes her up against it and kisses her hard. He slides his briefs down his legs and then maneuvers them over to the bed, where Haley slides closer to the wall and Niall digs out a condom from his nightstand. Ripping open the condom with his teeth never fails to be one of Haley's favourite sights of it all.