Trip To Hogsmeade

Draco's POV

            I watched y/n as she walked away with an annoying smile on her face. I realized I was smiling too and became upset with myself, but confused at these feelings she made me feel. I was still in a bit of rage over what that blood traitor Nott called her. The fact that she dated that git made me angry. I decided to head to Hogsmeade and buy a new journal since I used all the pages in my previous one.

I was walking down the streets of Hogsmeade when I saw y/n hanging out with the mudblood, weaslebee, and Pottah. I hated them so much. Before I knew it I found myself following them from a distance. I saw y/n laughing and smiling with Pottah while weaselbee and the mudblood were obviously flirting. I didn't understand why I was following y/n, but a voice in my head told me to and before I knew it I was moving. I watched them enter Honeydukes and I followed behind.

We were all in Honeydukes and I watched how friendly y/n got with Pottah. They had their arms linked and they were laughing and smiling. I felt a small part of me become jealous, but I couldn't understand why. I sat down at a table outside and started thinking about y/n. I thought about her soft h/c hair and her happy e/c eyes. I had bullied her for 3 years now and I'm suddenly finding all her annoying or stupid traits cute? This was all so confusing. I almost blame y/n for making me feel this way about her. I hate what she's doing to me, and I hate the ideas of things I want to do to her. I want to be the only person who gets to look at her like I do. I want to be the only person to hold her and make her satisfied. I slammed my fist on the table and became slightly angry with my dirty thoughts. How is she doing this to me? I am the slytherin prince I don't get attached to just one girl. I scoffed and continued to think until they exited the store and sat at a table not that far away from mine. Our eyes met and I immediately became flustered. I looked away and got up heading to the nearest book shop for a journal. I have a lot to write about now.

*****************************
Y/N's POV

           Me and Malfoy were looking at each other for a while until he broke eye contact and his cheeks became bright red. He got up and walked to the book store. I had no clue he liked books. I had a urge to follow him. "Hey, Mione why don't we stop in that book store right there." I said while pointing to our next destination. Her face lit up and she looked so happy once I suggested that. She got up and dragged all of us by our hands that were all linked together. We all entered the book store. The face on Hermione was priceless. She looked like a kid in a candy store. Me, Hermione, Harry, and Ron all went down the aisle Malfoy was in. Hermione and I were browsing in the same section. Harry and Ron were close to Malfoy now. I saw Malfoy look at me. We started gazing into each other's eyes again. He looked mesmerized. I smiled at him and he looked flushed and his cheeks went red again. He looked away quickly. That was odd.

Harry grabbed me by my hand excitedly and pulled me over to the section he was looking at. The section of the aisle next to Malfoy. Harry pulled out a book from the shelf and we looked at it together. He showed me the cover. It was a book on information about rare magical creatures. Harry knew I took an interest in magical creatures. "Y/n, since your birthday is tomorrow I'll buy this for you... consider it an early birthday gift." Harry said while smiling at me. I smiled back.  I noticed Malfoy look back at me. He was near the journals.

"Harry, I'll be right back I have to buy a new diary since I ran out of pages in mine." I said giving him a small wave and walked over to Malfoy. I began browsing some of the journals next to him. I spotted a really cool one and reached for it when I felt Malfoy's hand cover mine. We were reaching for the same book. Malfoy moved it closer to me.

"Take it, you clearly want it." Malfoy said while admiring my eyes.

"No, no it's fine. You were looking longer and probably need it more." I replied. Malfoy just stared at me and put the book in my face.

"Y/n just take it already. I can tell that you really want it. The desperate look on your face gives it away." Malfoy said while rolling his eyes. I pushed the book gently toward him and he sighed. "Fine I'll take it." He mumbled looking annoyed. We were once again gazing deeply in each others eyes. My heart was fluttering like crazy and he was blushing. I noticed Harry looking at us and walking over.

"Y/n is Malfoy bothering you?" Harry asked sternly. My attention went to Harry. Malfoy got very close to me. He put his hand on my should and leaned closer to Harry with a very annoyed look on his face.

"Why do you want to know so much, Pottah?" Malfoy asked. "Y/n and I are good friends in fact. I would never intentionally bother her." Malfoy said with anger almost rising in his voice. His hand slowly went down to my waist as he wrapped his arm around it. Harry saw that and he did not look happy.

"Y/n is there something going on between you two?" Harry said getting a bit aggravated.

"I think so... I'd say we're slight friends." I said while removing Malfoy's arm from my waist. Harry grabbed my hand and we all left. I looked back at Malfoy and waved he waved back.

"Y/n why are you friends with Malfoy? He's bullied all of us for 3 years now?!" Harry asked while he was a bit angry. I shrugged. We all walked to the three broom sticks to be shut out and told it's not open for minors today. Me, Hermione, and Ron all walked away until we noticed Harry pull out his invisibility cloak and walk in. The rest of us went to find a place to wait for Harry.

We were all walking until I felt myself slip. I had accidentally walked on an ice patch. Before my head hit the floor I felt a pair of cold hands grab me. I looked up to see Malfoy. He pulled me into a hug while he moved me from the ice patch. "Why weren't you being more careful?" Malfoy said in a stern voice. Hermione and Ron were watching the situation unfold intently. "What if you hit your head on the ice? You're lucky I was paying attention and I was there." Malfoy said again slightly relieved.

"I-I'm fine..." I said while trying to process what just happened. He smirked and walked away. What the fuck just happened? I was still in shock. Hermione and Ron grabbed my hands.

"Bloody hell what was that?!" Ron asked in confusion. I shrugged and Hermione patted my back. We were all standing around until we saw a trail of random footsteps push passed us. We followed them and it led to nothing. We heard crying. Hermione walked up to the rock and pulled the cloak off Harry she started to comfort him.

We all walked back to the castle as Harry shared the news that Sirius Black the murderer who escaped Azkaban was Harry's godfather. We were all shocked. Harry did not look happy when Ron told him what happened with me and Malfoy. I didn't care though. Malfoy is my slight friend and I'm okay with that.