I'm Not Going To Lose You

Y/n's POV

     I was pulling Draco around by his arm while giving him a tour. The only rooms left were the family room and my bedroom. I pulled him into the family room and he stopped to look around. He walked over to the shelves with old pictures of me on them. He was looking at my old childhood photos and I noticed a small smile on his face. I walked over beside him and he began looking at a photo from last summer with my childhood best friend. Draco turned to me giggling at the goofy picture of my old best friend and me. "This is a goofy picture!" He exclaimed now laughing softly at the picture. He looked so happy so I smiled. He put the photo back and I began dragging him again. I pulled him up the stairs and into my room.

"This is the last place on the tour, my room!" I declared. I sat on my bed and watched Draco look around in amusement. He finished looking around and plopped right down next to me. I giggled and he pulled me on his lap causing me to laugh more. He shut me up by placing his lips on mine. I deepened the kiss. I allowed his tongue to enter my mouth and he began kissing me even more passionately. I moaned in his mouth. I could basically feel his smug smirk. He trailed down to my jaw and then my neck. He found my sweet spot and began sucking. We heard a knock on the door then it opening. We pulled away immediately and saw my mother entering the room. My mother had a big smirk on her face and she sat down next us.

"Listen, I'm not going to tell your father I'm here to tell you dinner is ready." My mom said calmly. Out of no where her face lit up and she ran out of the room. Me and Draco were sitting there confused until she came back holding something behind her back. She tossed it to Draco and it landed on his lap. He picked it up  and it was a box of condoms. Our faces turned bright red and I looked over to my mom. "Don't give me that look! If you guys are that intimate already that you're sucking on each others necks you might as well be prepared for the next step!" My mother whispered trying not to shout I'm excitement.  I rolled my eyes and got up to go downstairs until my mother stopped me. She pointed to a spot on her neck and I gave her a confused look. She sighed and pulled out a small mirror from her pocket. I looked and saw a hickey on my neck.

"I'm so sor-" Draco was about to apologize but my mother cut him off.

"No need to apologize! you guys are still young and stupid." My mother said laughing. My mother went into my closet and pulled out a matching jumper to the one I was wearing but instead it was a turtleneck. "Your father won't remember what shirt you were wearing before, he's clueless." My mother said and sighed. She left closing the door so I could change. She told Draco to stay so it wouldn't be suspicious. I turned around so Draco was facing my back. I pulled off my jumper and was wearing a black lace bra. I was only in a black lace bra and a skirt when Draco wolf whistled at me. I rolled my eyes pulled on my other jumper. I changed my shirt and walked over to Draco planting a kiss on his forehead. I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs to the dinner table. Me and Draco took a seat next to each other across from my parents.

"Kids tomorrow we are going to dinner with the neighbors. Y/n did you know they have a son you're age?" My father announced. I nodded glancing over to Draco who looked uncomfortable. My mother hit my fathers arm. My father looked at her and rolled his eyes. "So y/n we are going to a fancy restaurant so dress up nice." My dad ordered. I nodded and sighed sadly. Draco glanced over to me and held my hand under the table. I looked over to Draco and have him a warm smile which he returned.

After dinner my mother excused me and Draco so we went up to bed. Me and Draco went to our rooms after kissing goodnight. I got my pajamas on and got in to bed.

It was a few hours later and I was still awake. I rolled over and checked the time on my clock. It was 1:43 AM. I sighed and closed my eyes again hoping to fall asleep. I was startled when I heard a gentle knock on my door. "Come in." I called out softly as to not wake anyone. The door slowly opened and my father entered the room. I scowled at him and rolled over so he was facing my back. He chuckled lightly to fill the awkward silence.

"I'm sorry y/n. I just...you don't understand. That boy is nothing but trouble. I told you to stay away from his family when you first when to Hogwarts." My dad said sighing. I turned back around to face him and sat up. He sat down next to me.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Draco makes me so happy....and I think I....love him." I mumbled. I could feel the scowl on my fathers face as I spoke those words. It was almost like he was expecting me to agree with him.

"You only think you love him. That's why tomorrow at dinner you will cooperate with what we say. It's not just a dinner tomorrow. We set up a date for you and the neighbor boy. I only invited Draco to show him that he's not worthy. I'm sorry to do this but it's for your own good. You better not tell your mother she doesn't know yet." My father said sternly yet calmly. My eyes widened. I was so angry at him right now.

"Get out! You're so selfish!" I yelled not caring who that woke up. My father had a huge scowl and he stormed out of the room. He left the door open forcing me to get up and close it myself. I jumped out of my bed and ran to close my door. I slammed it shut as hard as I could. I leaned on the door and slowly fell to the floor. I couldn't help but to break down into tears.

At least 9 minutes had gone by and I was still sobbing. I went silent when I heard a knock on my door again. "Who is it?" I said in a soft shaky voice.

"It's me....uh your boyfriend" I heard the voice say. I knew it was Draco and hearing him call himself my boyfriend just felt so right. I slowly opened the door and Draco ran over to me. He wrapped me up in his arms. I melted into his touch and started crying harder but quieter. He stroked my hair. "What happened? I got really worried when you started crying for a while." Draco admitted. I pulled away a bit so I can look him in the eyes.

"Well my dad came in and he started talking about the dinner. Well it's not just a dinner I'm going on a 'date' with the neighbor boy and the reason you're coming is according to my dad to see for yourself you're not worthy." I said shakily. Draco started to form an angry look. He calmed down and wiped my tears away. He placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I'm not going to let you start dating that other boy okay? Since I know you have to do this I'll step in if things get taken too far." Draco said reassuringly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we hugged for a while until in the corner of my eye I saw a figure walk away outside my room. I pulled away to close my door. And I got back into bed. "I should probably go now. We have an eventful day tomorrow." Draco said softly before he could leave I grabbed his hand and he looked back at me in confusion.

"Can you please stay?" I asked. He laughed lightly and got in bed next to me. He wrapped me in his arms and we slowly fell asleep. Before I fell asleep I heard Draco whisper.

"I'm never going to loose you. I love you darling." I felt a small smile on my face as I cuddled into his chest. We both peacefully fell asleep. It was going to be a crazy day tomorrow.