13

I jumped awake when Onyx slightly shook me, "what?" I asked rubbing my eyes (she took her makeup off the night before) "we've gotta leave..." she whispered as I nodded, I got up from the chair, slid on my heels and we left the hotel. My heels clicked on the ground as we walked through the streets of London, we walked into a store, bought some clothing, changed, and then left.

We walked on the street, Orion was messing with the straps of the backpack he had bought to keep our other clothes in thanks to an extension charm we placed on the bag, it also held a tent, potions, and other things we may need like food and water

We walked on the street, Orion was messing with the straps of the backpack he had bought to keep our other clothes in thanks to an extension charm we placed on the bag, it also held a tent, potions, and other things we may need like food and water. He slid it on and fixed his shirt.

Orion's outfit~Hoshi

Onyx walked out of the store and tied her shoe.

The three of us walked off, we were getting stares, "so, what's the plan?" asked Orion, "we need to actually get off the streets, maybe we can try to find Harry and help them with their quest..." Onyx spoke as we walked into a park, we sat down on a bench, "no, we can't do that. Too many people looking for him..." I spoke as I went to get up but ran into someone which caused me to fall back into my seat. I knew who it was by the smell of their cologne, I looked up, "Draco..." I whispered as he stared at me, "Isabelle..." he spoke as Onyx pushed him away from me and stood in front of me, "stay the fuck away from her..." she spoke furrowing her eyebrows, I stood up, "everyone chill!" I spoke as I stood in front of Draco, "Onyx, just find someplace for us to go tonight...we need to get out of London..." I spoke as she growled slightly, I pulled Draco away from my friends, "you're on the run?" he asked as I nodded, "I am muggle-born...they've been sending us to Azkaban for supposedly stealing magic from witches and wizards. I couldn't go back to Hogwarts since they'd snap my wand and turn me into the Ministry..." I told him as I placed a hand on my hip and sighed. "What are you doing here?" I asked him as he shoved his hands in his pockets, he looked away for a moment, "I was just walking through the park when I saw you..." he whispered, "Draco..." I started, "I know I haven't really been in touch these last few months..." he spoke as I stared into his eyes, "Draco, that doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that you never told me about...this" I whispered as I grabbed his arm and pulled his sleeve up to reveal his Dark Mark. He remained quiet as he slowly slid his sleeve down, "I was worried you'd never look at me the same" he whispered as I sighed, "you're still my boyfriend idiot..." I spoke as he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Why don't you guys all come to my place? I can keep you guys secret or lie and say you're all pure-bloods" he spoke as I thought for a moment, "I should ask my friends" I said as he nodded.

We walked over to my friends, ran the idea by them, and surprisingly, they were okay with it. We disapparated, Draco lied to Bellatrix, his mother, and his father about what type of blood we were. He showed Orion and Onyx to their room, and then we walked into his room. I looked around, it was a simple boys room with a large grand bed with black curtains around it. A few things of clothing were strewn around the room, he had a Slytherin flag hung up on the wall, and a Ravenclaw flag hung up on the wall. "The flag was from the first time I watched you play Quidditch as your boyfriend...so I hung it up" he spoke as I nodded, I walked over to the bed and sat down. "Your bed is comfy," I said as he chuckled, there was a knock on his door, and the color drained from his face, "I-I'll be back" he spoke as I nodded, he then walked out. I removed my jacket, my shoes, walked over to his wardrobe, grabbed one of his shirts, removed my pants, my shirt, and slid on the green and grey Slytherin jumped. I then climbed into the bed and fell fast asleep.