17

~Two weeks later~

We had gotten some house-elves, I didn't want them but they were great help around the house, and I did need some help for a party Draco was planning for something, I knew nothing about the party other than it was extremely important. "What are you doing Isabelle?" Draco asked as I looked at him, "I'm helping the elves with the food and drinks" I said as he chuckled, "no, you're gonna go upstairs, take a nice hot bath, with bubbles, candles, and everything that might help you relax." he spoke as I cocked my head, "why?" I asked as he smiled, "because you deserve it" he spoke as he kissed me. "All right...but when I'm done, we're gonna have a serious talk about this party" I spoke as he chuckled and kissed me again. I walked upstairs, started a bath that had bubbles, some lavender oil in the water, the bubbles start forming, I put in some rose petals, I grabbed one of the lavender bath bombs, put it in the water, and watched as it fizzed. I smiled as I walked over to the radio and put on some relaxing music. I removed my clothes, put them in the hamper, and climbed into the bath.

I sighed out as it felt like all of my tension had washed away, I sat up a little, grabbed my wand, and used it to light the candles and dim the lights. I smiled as I let my eyes fall close. After a few hours, the water started to grow cold, so I got out, I wrapped the towel around me, I let the water out of the bath, removed the rose petals, washed the bubbles out of the tub, and walked out of the bathroom. Onyx was standing there in a fancy outfit, I cocked my head, "get dressed, the party has already started" she spoke as she smiled and walked downstairs. I pulled out my dress, lay in on my bed, dried off, used my wand to put the towel in the hamper that was in the bathroom, I put on my bra and underwear, walked over to the vanity, sat down, put in my earrings, put on the crystal necklace, got up, slid on the dress, and put on my heels.

 I pulled out my dress, lay in on my bed, dried off, used my wand to put the towel in the hamper that was in the bathroom, I put on my bra and underwear, walked over to the vanity, sat down, put in my earrings, put on the crystal necklace, got up,...

I styled my hair, then walked downstairs, my heels clicked against the hard ceramic tile as I walked into the room where the party was taking place

I styled my hair, then walked downstairs, my heels clicked against the hard ceramic tile as I walked into the room where the party was taking place. I looked around, all our friends and Draco's family was there. Crabbe and Goyle were talking to Draco, Onyx was with Seamus who was talking to Dean Thomas, everyone was talking to someone, I grabbed a glass of wine that was being served along with some champagne, I took a sip of the wine, and looked around. I felt extremely out of place in my own home. I looked over and saw Orion was sitting by himself. I walked over to him, sat beside him, and I placed my head against his shoulder. "You okay?" I asked as he nodded, he messed with the ring that Fred had given him. I smiled softly and wrapped my arm around him. "It'll be okay" I whispered, "I can't conjure my Patronus anymore...neither can George" he whispered, "you'll be okay..." I whispered as I kissed the side of his head, he gave a small smile, "if you want, you can come and stay here with Draco and I for a bit" I spoke as he shook his head, "no...not really in the mood..." he said as I sipped my wine. After a few minutes, Draco had pulled me to the center of the room, "So, I'm not really...one to give speeches otherwise, I'd have written one down, and memorized it. So, I'm just gonna go ahead and do it" he spoke as he placed his glass of red wine on the piano that was sitting in the lounge (the lounge room is pretty large) he cleared his throat.

"Isabelle Jane Grace," he started, he pulled a box out of his pocket, 'I know where this is going...' I thought, he kneeled down, "will you marry me?" he asked as I smiled when he opened the box and a beautiful ring sat in the box.

' I thought, he kneeled down, "will you marry me?" he asked as I smiled when he opened the box and a beautiful ring sat in the box

I smiled and nodded. "Yes!" I spoke as he chuckled, he got up, he slid the ring onto my finger and kissed me passionately.