A/N :)

Hello!!! i've written a few other books before, not my best written work and this one won't be either, but i'm always open for tips!!!

I just want to put a disclaimer that the first chapter will be a flash back to a few years ago. this book will be dealing with things that may trigger some of you guy! so this won't be the only warning, i'll put warning signs at the top of the chapter, or ill put a warning before it gets into the scenes that will be dealing with the triggers.

So with that being said some of the triggers will be:
Rape.
Drugs/alcohol.
Fire. (it may not be triggering to some but just in case💛)

There may be other triggers but i'll put a warning before hand🙂

ALSO! i've never written smut before so it probably won't be the best, but i will try😅

I also want to put out there that this is a dark harry fanfic! BUT in NO way am i trying to sexualize him in ANY way...or anyone else in this book.

None of these characters are who they are as a person in real life, you can imagine whoever you want to play as the characters.

so if you don't want to picture Harry Styles has himself, THATS OKAY!!!!

I think that covers all of it, so this will be the "first warning" of the story so you know what's going to be happening in the book:)

If you'd like for me to put a trailer for this book i TOTALLY can!💛

Enjoy ;)