Alleys

-
(Y/n) POV
"Jesus kid calm down!!"
Hawks yelled as I dragged him out of the dome and outside now to scowl at him.

"Did you really need to do that on my first day here?"
I questioned now crossing my arms and watching him run the back of his neck sheepishly.

"What? You need a damn social life."
"Again says the man who's the third place hero but only ever talks to me or his agents."
"It's for business!"

He protested now crossing his arms in a pout, we both flew up and began heading over to the house since I figured the girls would be there later on.

Then I watched Hawks take out his ringing phone, and that meant some sort of weird crisis that I would be dragged along for.

"Uh-Huh."
"Yea, obviously."
"Damn it really?!"
"Fine, I'll be there in 10."

Hawks finished the conversation fairly quickly as he let out a loud frustrated huff.

"God I'd hate to see how loud you are in bed."
I joked but he definitely took that one a bit too literally since his lips curled into a small smirk.

"Wouldn't you like to know."
He teased while I rolled my eyes back at the bird man.

"Duty calls kid, but unfortunately I can't bring you this time since Endeavor is going to be there and you know how he feels about you being basically a pro already."

Hawks said while I just nodded since the last time he brought me along with Endeavor it ended in me getting the credit for the captures- rightfully so.

But Endeavor was pissed, literally bursting uncontrollably into flames.

"I'll see you later, shouldn't take that long."
He said before flying off immediately and leaving me to think for a second.

We don't have any food, fuck.

Sighing for myself I flew down to a less populated part of the city.
I personally just don't like the shit tons of people that were always scattered around the city.

Plus being recognized as the newest 'rising star pro hero' isn't exactly the most fun thing ever.

Dropping to the ground I stripped off my P.E clothes since I had my dress underneath.
It was a simple black dress and a silver pendant that I wore usually when I wasn't in school.

Lucky for me I could just shove it in my bag and not worry about it.
Forming some heels out of dark matter I slipped off my other ones and put them in the bag as well.

"Much better."
I praised myself as I began to walk over to the store, it was pretty far but I figured I had plenty of time.

The streets were mostly quiet here which was nice in comparison to the booming city.
This was definitely different from when I lived with mom.
She was a well known hero as well so I grew up with the press and other things like that.

It wasn't exactly pleasant but you make due with what you can get.

"Come back here!"
I was broken from my thoughts seeing 3 large men chasing after a small girl with white hair and bandages wrapped around her arms.