✨Chapter 10✨

~Airport Things~

1 week Later
.............................................................................
Edrianna POV~ 4:00 am

Today is the Day we go to Florida. Are flight is At 8am in the Morning and it is Currently 4am. The reason Why I woke up this Early is cause There so Much people in these house I know we going to be late. So I pick out my outfit me and the girls Decide That We will all wear Joggers cause we want to be comfortable. I went to my Bathroom stripped out of my Clothes And hopped in the Shower 30 mins Later I hopped out and Put in my Outfit then went to go wake Up mike and told him get ready.

"WAKE YOUR fine SKINNY TOOTHPICK ASS UP" I yelled jumping on him

"I swear you just love Touching me" Mike Groans As He Sit up in his Bed

"Me Touch you Never that" I said Getting up sit on his bed next to him

"Go get ready we can be Late" I said Getting up going in front of him the Running my hands through his hair.

"Looking for a Reason to touch me again" said Mike smirking with that being said he got up and Went to shower I said In his Bed and Scrolled thru tik tok when he came back with his towel hanging of his lower half showing off his V-line. His curls All wet hanging down his face I was staring like a Mug

"You like Ma?" Asked mike Smirking at me walking to his closet

"N-no stfu Leave me alone" I said Walking out the room going to wake up Mikarla and JJ causing him to laugh then he got dressed He wore Grey Sweats With white T-shirt with some black Nike slides . (Idk who told him he can wear that Shii but Ig).

Rianna Airport fit ^^

.............................................................................
Mikarla POV~ 5:20 am

I was sleeping Peacefully With my Hubby JJ when I heard Creeping steps but I just ignored them Then out of no where I felt a Big object on me I couldn't breath I open my eyes to see this Skinny Shii on me. I pushed this Bitch of Ready to fight cause she ain't learn from last time.

"Ight bruh Square up bruhh" I said Getting out the Bed

"Chile Get dress we are not gonna miss this FLIGHT....tell that bitch nigga to wake up" said Rianna Walking Out the Room when a Pillow hit her behind my head

"I heard that Skinny Shii" said JJ waking up he then Shoved her out the room

I stood there laughing then we both finally got out the bed and I went to my Closet to pick out my outfit While JJ went to go Start the Shower. We shared together to speed up the process Cause if we was late Rianna While literally best are ass. We hope out the shower and I put on my outfit JJ but on black Sweats with a black T-shirt with white air Forces . He then goes off to take our things downstairs as I head to Jay Room to wake her up then I went to Vallyk to wake him up.