✨Chapter 55✨

~I love you Jason~

Edrianna POV~

I woke up to see Kanan on the side of me. Snoring so fucking loud. Today is the day Jason Comes Home. I miss my Hubby. Everyone wants to come With me to Go get him. So I have to wake them all up. Starting off with Kanan

"Kanan" I call out he doesn't wake up.

"Kanan?" I call out again he still does move.

"I don't got time for this...KANAN" I yelled Slapping the shit out of him. He Jumps Up Immediately and kicks me. Fuck I forgot about his Dumbass Reflects.

"Damnnn it Ria you know I can't control that shit. AHAHA...you okay?" He ask looking at me while I'm on the floor.

"Yeah yeah go get dress Dumbo" I said getting going into Kay's room to find Derek in there too. At this point why even have his own room? I decided that I'm going to make this Easier for me. I place a Speaker in every room. I have a Mic connected.

"WAKE THE FUCKK UPPPP" I say into the mic then everyone came running down the stairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK" yelled TG

"You keep playing Bitch" said JJ waving his gun stomping towards me.

"Get dress Crazy Motherfucka we gotta go get my Baby" I said Walking away going to get ready my self. I went to my room picking out my outfit. Then I hopped in the shower. 45 mins Later I put on my outfit which consists of white biker short with a Black Boys in the hood oversized shirt with black Low top Vans. I walked down to see every one ready.

"How tf?" I asked cause I went upstairs before every one. I'm now walking to the kitchen getting a snack out the fridge.

"Cause you take fucking years" said Mike. I rolled my eyes at him. Why the fuck he talking to me.

"Anyways y'all easy to go" I asked they nodded and we made are way out.

"I call dibs driving" yelled Derek and he never does that. I didn't mind I didn't feel like driving anyways. I was making my way to the passenger side.

"I call shot gun" yelled Kay running in front of me. See now that weird Kay hate seating in the front.

"Knock a bitch over then" I said laughing now making my way to the back. The only seat that was available was the one in the far back next to Mike.

"Yeah that's dead...JJ switch with me" I demand he started laughing.

"Nahh you good" said JJ. I sucked my teeth and tried to sit in Jade. Vallyk pushes the shit out of me.

"Mines" said Vallyk laughing I give up I made my way to the back sitting next to Mike.

💭 Fuck he Smell Good 💭

Derek pulls off making are way to the hospital.we jamming to Love Cycle by Toosii

~ Love cycle by Toosii ft Summer walker~

Hey
You got me stuck inside your love cycle, I read your love bible
We give the hood guidance, we keep the hood smilin'
That pussy so wet, I don't think that this good timin'
I'ma nut in that pussy, buy you Gucci and some red bottoms
We gon' have the bed rocking, take off them leg stockings
And you trippin' if I ain't gon' give you foreplay, get the head poppin'
She say, "You forerybody, " I look at her like, "Who everybody?"
You must be everybody, last nigga fuck with your head probably