Macabre x benevolent

Benevolent cringed when his boyfriend yelled.

His boyfriend was very violent and mean to the point of where benevolent was scared of him. Macabre would shoot and kill citizens just minding their own business and would get yelled at by great once he found out. He was also busy all the time because he had to bury the citizens he killed.

One day after a violent arguement over something totally dumb, benevolent gained enough courage to try and calm his boyfriend down. He smiled at the angry operative "How about I teach you how to cook?"

Macabre thought for a second until nodding "Yes."

Benevolent squealed and picked up some stuff to make food out of their fridge.  They both agreed to cook bacon since they both liked it the most.  Benevolent placed the bacon onto the hot stove.

"While we wait we can cuddle" benevolent smiled with a slight red blush.  Macabre's face erupted into red as they were laying on the couch.  Benevolent's arms were wrapped on macabre's stomach.

Minutes past and the bacon was done.  They sat on the couch and watched a romance movie together while they ate.  Macabre blushed "This is delicious."  Benevolent giggled behind his hand "Because you helped me!"

Macabre blushed a crimson red and pouted,  finishing his food quickly.  They left the dishes on the coffee table as they enjoyed each other warm hugs and kisses.