🌪Soyokaze Step🌪

Ray POV:
"Hiro, are you done?" I question shutting from the stairs

"I'm coming Ray-nechaan" he says as he speeds down the stairs.

OMG, he looked adorable in his kindergarten uniform, I learned that he's only turned 6 like three weeks ago so he's still is in kindergarten but at his last year.

(What he's wearing)

"Onechaan how do I look?" He asks

"Adorable, super cute!" I put a thumps up as he smiles brightly

We both eat some breakfast of egg, bacon and toast with some apple juice and head out the door. The weather was great today and I loved it to pieces, I was carrying Hiro's bag for him since he still had some unhealed bruises on his back.

________________

Eventually we arrive and I let the teacher take Hiro into school with his bag, but she did give me a funny look. I bet she thinks I'm his mom or something.

I walk to the soccer club as I press the bottom of the slide in door and enter. As I entered, I saw Tenma, Shinsuke and Aoi watching Raimon's previous matches like in episode 8.

"Morning" I say as they all turn around

"Morning, Ray/Ray-chan" they reply as I sit down beside them.

Eventually Otonashi-sensei turned the screen off and explained that in some occasions they were allowed to play to full strength but rarely now. Soon enough, Coach Endou came into the club room holding a rolled up poster.

"Good morning Coach Endou" we chorused

"Is it just you guys?" He asks as he makes his way to a near wall

"Yeah" Tenma sadly replies

"Such a shame since they all came to the river bank practice yesterday" Aoi adds

"I guess the idea of disobeying fifth sector is still scary to them" I mumble

However Coach didn't seem one bit gazed by it, saying they would all eventually come soon. The poster was now put up and we all gathered around it, HOLY ROAD was imprinted in bold curly capital letters.

"When I was your age the tournament was called soccer (or football)frontier" he explains

Ohh i remember does old days as well, when inazuma eleven go wasn't even out yet. That's what we called the original thing. I couldn't help but smile at the thought of the original Raimon, playing in the football frontier - now look at them they all grown up.

Suddenly, some teammates started coming into the soccer club as the Coach had said and what I already knew. We all greeted them good morning as they told us how early we were.

"Good morning your here" Coach points out as Tenma slightly frowns

"Where's captain" he demands