The Curtains Rise At Last! Holy Road!

Ray POV:
Their we stood lined up in equalled lines in front of millions of watchers and probably sponsors. Almost everyone on my team was sulking over their soccer career being over and judging Coach Endou's wise words. I didn't dare say anything back at the training grounds, cause it almost felt suffocating in there - unbearable!

First match was against Tengawara and I was not looking forward to their arrogant attitude but what I can I do? That's right hurt their pride.

"Bow!" The referee orders as we all comply

"Let have a good game!" We say in union as we bow

"It's too bad you have to lose on the first match" purple octopus headed male cockily said

It seemed to have struck a nerve between us because  I could feel the tension.

"Come on now, don't tease them, Andou" the blondie chimed.

"We get to win against Raimon after they won second in last year's championship. Be happy about it" he continued with a sarcastic tone.

I swear I was about to conquer into a volcano of insults but let's hold back. In the end I started laughing, they stared at me like I have two heads.

"You guys are such hypocrites, it's just so amusing like I could die" I chuckle wiping a tear from my eyes.

"You should watch your mouth purple octopus and you as well blonde bimbo" I glare as they back up.

"Or you might not have one after the match" I threatened.

"You must be Ray Fujiwara, the one the holy emperor is exceptionally interested in" the purple octopus said

"Don't disappoint him" he smirks

"Trust me I won't" I smile (not the normal smile though)

"Andou!" His team captain scolds as they all back off

"I must apologise for my teammates rude statements. It's really unfortunate I wanted to play a real game it's with you" he says as he goes to the opposite team.

The match had started.

Since Hayami felt completely disconnected to the game coach decided to place him on the bench, which he was totally relieved of whilst I came on the pitch. So I'm currently number 7.

The kickoff had started.

Hayabusa approaches Tenma as he tries to mark his opponent but unfortunately he gets past Tenma. The ball was going around like piggy in the middle, until I decided to spice it up a bit.

I steal the ball from octopus head as I pass to the Tenma, originally my best option was kurama-senpai but he's to loyal to fifth sector. Tenma dribbles the ball as far is he can until he passes to kurama. Unfortunately, he 'misses a trap' which causes the ball to fall to blonde bimbo. However, Tenma tries to recover the ball only to be stabbed on the foot. I quickly ran up to him to see any hard injuries but their was nothing serious.

"Your fine for now" I tell him as he nods.

"Be careful around them, watch your foot movement as well" I warn as he nods

"We wouldn't want to use to much energy you know, unlike you we have a next match" blondie says as then again laugh

"You wish" I state

I steal the ball from him as I dribble to the enemy side. I pass their slobby defences as I reach the goal.

"Dark nebula " I exclaimed

"GOAL!" The commentator shouts from his stands.

"First year Ray Fujiwara single handedly infiltrates enemy territory and scores Raimon's first goal" he exclaims.

I turn around the view my shocked team as give them my lazy thumps up like usual. Tenma  and Shinsuke jumped around with happiness as I went back to my position. The match resumes again but this time I'm being marked by three people! Tengawara moves stealthy towards the goal as octopus head is about to shoot. I look at Sangokun expectingly but he immediately slouches in defeat.

Surprise...
Surprise...

The ball was intercepted by my fellow captain, Shindou. Finally someone other then Tenma, Shinsuke and I are ready to rebel.

"What are doing? Isn't easier to let as score now" b*tchy blonde questions

"Your little teammate has already caused a scene,which is already against the rules" purple octopus with un-gelled hair says.

"Your aren't going to score" Shindou calmly replies 

"Huh?"

"I'm also not following fifth sectors orders anymore" he smiles as he passes to their captain.

I look over at Tsurugi to see him fuming in anger.

Shindou dribbles towards the centre a he falsely passes to Kurama only to be a trap for Tenma to get. He looked around for someone to pass to only for most of our players to turn a blind eye. I ran into space as he passes to me.

"Ray" Shindou shouts as he shows me a clear path.

"Got it"I smirk

I dribble as far as I can before Andou decides to make an appearance.

"Your not getting any further" he shouts

"Guardian griffin" I exclaimed

I was now mounting a gigantic black Griffin, which was a hissatsu technique which I practiced with Coach Endou

Flashback:

I was practicing on the river back like usual, trying to find the trick to make guardian Griffin but I kept on failing. Why?

"It seems your still practicing" a familiar voice states

I turn sound to see Coach Endou giving me one of his iconic killer grins.

"Yeah" I simply reply.

"You trying to create a hissatsu technique huh" he says whilst he looks through a notes

I nod.

"Guardian Griffin is quite a unique hissatsu your trying to form. No soccer player has ever a technique so complicated" he adds

"I know Coach. It's quite different from usual hissatsu techniques but I feel that I'm capable of bringing it to life" i confidently state

"You'll need to some help then" he grins.

After much resilience and training I was able to bring Guardian Griffin to life. This was hardest hissatsu I have ever made. For example, dark nebula was only created from the passion I have for soccer.

"Ray Fujiwara has yet again summoned a hissatsu technique, which is extraordinary!" The commentator exclaims

My Griffin passes all of my opponents.

I pass the ball to Tenma, who passes to Shinsuke back to Tenma. Then finally Shindou, who scores by using fortissimo.

"Goal! Raimon'a captain makes a fantastic second goal by the assistance of the first years" the commentator explains

And the the first quarter on the game had turned to something else.