Back on Berk

We were about and hour out of Berk when I spoke to Toothless for the first time that day.

"Toothless, what happens if the humans don't like the new night furies?  What if OUR son doesn't like any of the girls? What if-" I was cut off by Toothless' calming voice.

"Northstar, baby, don't worry.  Everything will be fine." I smiled and my worries disappeared.  I saw Berk in the distance.

~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~

We were hovering over Berk, concealed in the early morning clouds.  We were instructing the pack how we would introduce them.

"Alright, Toothless and I will go down first and inform the village we have returned.  I will then come back up and lead the rest of you down." Everyone nodded, agreeing with my plan.  Toothless and I dove down to the village.

Everyone looked our way as soon as someone yelled we had returned.  People cheered and the gang ran up to greet us.

Hiccup jumped off Toothless and walked to talk with his friends.  Hiccup, my son, walked up and nuzzled me.

"Glad to have you back mom."

I hugged back, "Me too.  But we are not the only ones to return."  Hiccup cocked his head and I giggled.  I flew back up into the clouds.  I glanced back and saw the entire village and all the dragons watching me.

I broke through the cloud cover and saw everyone was still there.  I nodded to Night Shade and he took a breath.  He nodded and I led the group out of the clouds and to my home.