Akifah 😊😊

Akifah's pov:

Gazing from the sunshine through the window I completed from praying to God thanking him for the day I got up and went to study.. Everyone says morning reading will be remembered ever after.. Thinking about the upcoming exam and the chapter's yet to learn for that. I started reading hoping to get a decent mark... Let me introduce myself. Myself Akifah Zayn Ibrahim..
20 year's old studying for doctor - child specialist yet in which totally not interested.. Just because of my family I am learning and becoming a doctor.. I have aspired to be an designer but didn't get the guts to tell my parents...
I have a elder sister, Ayesha Avyaan.. She is married and yet to give birth to a child.. My parents Zayn Ibrahim, Ameena Zayn Ibrahim.. They are a lovely parents.

After completing my study with atmost battle to get a atleast 8 pages in my mind and started doing my morning routine... Back to myself, I am studying in the branch college of Bangalore.. Agha hospitals and colleges one of the finest hospitals in India..

I got down greeting my parents and found my favorite poha on the dinning table and called my sister who is still asleep because of her restless nights.. " Arae come on Di wake up, the morning sun is good for my child " Ayesha replied " Then tell your son to let me sleep atleast for few hours " ..Giggling after her reply.. I replied, " Haha , you have only a month to give me my son, so he is eager to meet his mother" , Yes I have always liked my sister and once she got pregnant I said u have to give me this child and have another one for yourself in which jiju is totally against..

I went to the kitchen and saw my mom who was ordering the bua. " Hey bua, Aslamalikum.. " she replied " walaikum asalam. " Turning to my mother and gave her a back hug " Ami , I need a day holiday from my life when will I get it. " she replied, " So that u can sleep all day in your room , now eat the poha and get ready to college, your getting late" and smacked my head

Realising the college I ate my poha and got ready for my college in my usual attire.. Seeing my clock it's almost 7.45 , when will I reach the college it almost takes an hour for me reach there, I am going to get scolded by the wrath of that teacher..

Biding my bye to my parents I left to my college.. I must be there in the college before the teacher, when will I grow up.. After a heavy traffic I ran inside my college and got the class but my teacher is in the class getting the attendance sheet ready.. I got in through the second door in which the teacher could not see me get in.. By tip toe walk I got in and sat near my friend Kajal and gave my attendance..

Yes Kajal my only friend from 3 rd standard.. Whom I can't live with.. She is the straight opposite to me, Bold, Brave, Determined,and straight spoken... But unfortunately she is getting married and moving to the Main branch in Mumbai.. I am the only person getting sad hearing her wedding news..

I asked her, " Do you definitely want to marry him and leave me here all alone " she replied " yep, I can't wait to marry him " after all they are in love with each other for the past three years, " you literally don't care about me na, I will speak to Samad jiju he will let you stay here until we graduate".. She replied " Offcourse you can, if he is ready to here you".. She giggled and said " I am not one whose urgent in getting married after all, yes you can " Ya she is true Samad jiju is getting aged now so they have to, in other words he can't wait to have her.. " Fine, but I will be calling you daily, and you have to speak to me" .. She replied " yes my dear, if I get time to reply to you " replied running from there..

The day finally got over in the college with lots of study and partical classes and labs too. I bid my bye to Kajal and got home at 6:00 pm in the evening..
When directly to my sister.. Whose having her routine right now and asked her " Amma, Abu where are they, aren't they home " she replied keeping a hand behind her back may be she is having pain right now " You know, Agha uncle his son is getting married soon, so they came and invited us and Agha uncle and his wife needed some help in shopping it seems so they went with them " is it I replied and" yeah I have seen them before after all I am studying in their college but never got to know about he had a son ,anyway are you in pain right now should I have to apply some volini on your back. " she nodded and done my job ..

I got freshen up and ate my dinner with my sister.. The room was filled with our giggling and laughter since we spoke to jiju in the call.. " Ss, jiju she isn't getting some sleep, may be because of the last trimester.. " oh yeah my jiju is an pshycologist, he replied may be " ayeshu.. Did you have your medicine.. I will be back home meeting my patient, and I will be traveling to yours to Monday of the upcoming week " .. Ayesha replied, " really your coming, get me some chocolates Na please " I replied " some one is blushing here " getting a smack from my sister I left her to have some privacy and went back to my boring books to study thinking about the day of me being like that with my husband... 🤣🤣😍
.............................................

Do comment and like ...
Hoping u all like it....