....The leave I got.....

Akifah's pov :

  After two weeks...

  Seeing my bed I hugged lying the pillow for several minutes,past few days many things happened.. Kajal got married and transfered Mumbai..
My exams got over by Saturday. That's is exactly today.. Thinking about tomorrow's function should I must attened can I ditch that.. After all it's my dadddys friends son's marriage and my college holder's marriage can't  I take an leave...

  While thinking these my mother barged in " Aku you still haven't completed your prayers yet your lying on the bed,  Have you decided what are you going to wear tomorrow " .. I made an pout face and asked her,  " Maa can't I have a leave tomorrow please my exams have got over today and I need a day off please.. After all Di is not gonna come na please I will stay with her".. Looking my dark circles and my weak body lack of sleep and she said OK..  I whined to her and she said " Aku have a good sleep and take after your sister, we will go an attend the function "..

Before she completed  I drafted myself to a deep slumber.. Thinking about the day of leave I got... The next day I got up from an extraordinary dream where I ' ve been got my exam mark list and be scolded by my professor for that ,what a start of an day.. I completed my morning chores And went down to see my sister all gloomy today..  " Di Ma or PA went early " she said " Huh they went early because there is two wedding in the same mandap LA "  I didn't not that.. She understood through my face expression and explained " the thing is that both the cousins are marrying on the same day " . .." Really that must be good ".. She replied " They must be born and grown up together" .. With that I had my breakfast and was playing with my sister's tummy..

We were sitting on the living room and we're searching names for our upcoming baby then all of a sudden Di phone rang from MA she went inside speaking something, I thought may be she is concerned.. Getting bored and missing my Friend I called Kajal " hey ju ,how are you?? How is the University there??  How is your life after getting married ".. She replied with a tensed face "Aku let me call u later the bride is missing "... With that she cut the call whereas I couldn't understand anything Di came in and shouted " Aku go have a bath soon,  we have to go somewhere soon. " I asked her panic " is something wrong with your health, can you wait for 2 mins let me grab my bag " with that I ran to my room and changed my clothes and grabbed things and went down to see my sister carrying a bag..

  We drove to the airport I got stuck and asked my di " Did something happen to them " she didn't reply anything I am getting tensed here we ran inside and I was shocked to hear a private jet waiting for us.. I confirmed it that something must have happened to them I can't ask her so much right now in this situation I must look after her also, "Di whatever it is will be good, don't worry nothing would have happened to them". She was shocked in my words " what happened, whom are you talking about ", I didn't get what she is asking, " Di something has happened to MA or Paa that's why we are this urgent " ,she recalled that she didn't tell me anything about why we are going  there, " Aree buddu, Nothing has happened to them, but something is an urgent matter it seem so, they told me to get us there as soon as possible and I don't know anything why we are going there " ...

After a few minutes after our talk we landed in Mumbai, and we went to a very big private hotel, I thought to myself this is how big shots live LA ,A private jet and body guards waiting with an expensive car to drives to the location where they want, And a private hotel where they can come when they need to.. While thinking I roamed around the place to see the beautiful place where I was standing
And got a slap on my head " Aku it's no time to tour yourself around come here " she dragged me seeing her in a full tip top condition I relaxed a bit that nothing has happened to her...

We entered a big room actually a Suite, while seeing around my mother introduced us " This is whom I was speaking about, Akifah Zayn  Ibrahim my youngest daughter and Ayesha Avyaan my elder daughter "

I could see two elderly people standing beside my father thank God nothing has happened to him too, they are safe " Aslamalikum " I replied and old woman around 58 spoke to me " walaikum asalam beta, you look gorgeous more than your photo ".. Me and my sister couldn't get anything..

" Ameena and  Zayn beta explain things to her,  and let us know her decision " with that she left with her husband I think and two middle aged woman and man ...
.............................................

This is my very first book do like and comment guys.. Hope you all are enjoying it...