Prologue

MIDORIYA IZUMI, Izuku's little sister.

She came back to Japan from I-island and there she studied at UA. Unlike her brother, she was gifted with a powerfuk quirk. Her brother envied her for having a cool quirk while he was quirkless, but he loves his sister more than All Might!

Izumi was recommended by Midnight since the R-rated pro hero had known the child for so long, same as Izuku but she didn't recommend him due to All Might.

...

She entered the class 1A, hero course, same with her brother (Izuku is one year older than her).

Meeting new people and making lots of friends that made her happy. But unknown to her, there were students who secretly has feelings for her.

Without her knowing, they started to hit on her and fight for her love.

.

.

.

.

Will she be able to return their feelings when someone confessed to her or will she turn them down? Is her brother agreeing to this? Of course!

Since the day she came back to Japan and got recommended to UA and she made half of the school swoon over her, he became protective and serious. Izuku was not the usual Izuku or Deku you would see when Izumi came back. He would be harsh and would wrap his arms around her sister protectively and would glare at the students who dared go near her.

[A/N: I'm sorry~ but I'm making our cinnamon roll to a serious boi. Overly protective brother to his beautiful sister.]

° ° ° ° °

Well, that would be all for a prologue... Is this even a PROLOGUE?!

Fuck...!

Also, lemme just tell you that I wont be following some scenes on the manga and the anime.

Well, that's it guys~
Hope you like this story I made😊
I would be very pleased~ if you would vote and feel free to comment whatever you like! 💖

Love you guys~
Byyee~❤️