[2 : School]

Izumi's Pov

"Izumi wake up! You're gonna be late for school! You still have to move your things to your dorm!"

I heard my brother and felt him shaking me. I just groaned and 'tched' as I wrap myself with blanket.

I don't wanna wake up yet, I still wanna sleep and do nothing all day.

Yeah I know that today is the day where I will move my things to the dormitory and start classes on the afternoon.

"Izumi!! Wake up or else..." he stated.

"Or what...?" I lazily perked my head out from my cocoon of blanket and look at him with my half opened eyes.

".. Or you won't get to eat Sebastian's cooking!" he drew out the trump card which made me get outta ny bed and went straight to my bathroom doing my morning routine.

After I did my routine, I walked out wearing a black oversized t-shirt with a small skull designed in the middle, a shorts, and a pair of white nike shoes. Then I slinged my white bag on my shoulders before heading out from my room.

I reached the kitchen and smelled the sweet aroma of the coffee that sebastian made. Ah, I miss how he makes my coffee so sweet~

"Morning Sebby~" I cooed hugging him from the back making him chuckle and pat my head. I snuggled my face on his tummy. He is tall af!

"Why does Sebastian gets a hug and I don't?!" my brother whined. I smiled and walked up to him and hugged him tight. *crack* "Ack! My ribs!!" he said patting my back signaling me to stop but I didn't.

"Stop that Izumi, you're gonna kill Izuku if you still continue that.." Sebastian said with a smile.

I let go of my brother and sat on the table and started eating the heavenly food made by Sebby~

He's a great cook! In the futre, he would be a great husband! He can literally do anything! He'll be one hell of a husband!

I'm a proud momma for him, even thoigh he is 7 years older than me, which is sad.. I wanna marry him bruh!

Anyways, after we finished eating, the maids bought my luggage in my car and bid goodbye when they finished.
I sent them one of my shiny smile which they also smiled and bowed.

I got inside my car with my brother. Yes, I am the one driving 'cuase he wanna experience my driving.

Smirking as I turned on the engine and started to drive at full speed going to school and to the dormitories. We arrived in les than... 20 minutes.

I got out of the car and saw my brother shaking as he tried getting out of the car. I was laughing at him, his legs were shaking like an old man would.

"Please remind me to bring my car everytime.." he said trying to stand still. I just laughed and walked to him, got his arms and wrap it around my shoulder for support. He leaned in me and we walked inside the dormitory.

When we walked inside, it was... Hell.

Third Person's Pov

Inside the dorm, we have a floating Uraraka, Mina, and Tsu with Mineta looking up at them drooling at the wonderfull sight he have seen. In the kitchen there is Sato, Shoji, and Tokoyami making some food. Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari were in the couch just chillin' and playing on their game console. Momo was making some tea for everyone with Iida's help. The two moms. Hagakure, Ojiro, Aoyama, and the rest was at the table playing Uno.