[5 : Beach]

Third Person's Pov

The class finally arrived at the beach where they saw many people playing on the water and sun bathing.

Izumi was holding her brothers hand to prevent herself from wondering around. For some reason, she has a habit of wondering arround and ending up in weird or far places (just like Frosch).

"Alright brats.. We've prepared the room for all of you, so go there and get changed.." Aizawa said in his usual sleepy voice.

With that said, the class started to go inside the hotel where the teachers prepared their rooms. Of course, one room for all of the girls and for the boys. In other words, the girls would be sleeping together.

.

.

.

"Hey guys! Lets head to the beach!!" Izumi called making the girls cheer and went to the bathroom to change.

After changing into swimmsiuts they went outside to be met with the boys in their swim trunks. The boy noticed the girls and immediately had blush all over their cheeks.

Especially when Izumi walked up infront and beamed a smile at them. Kaminara was on the verge of collapsing as Kirishima unconsciously activated his quirk as his face was red, not as red as his hair tho.

Bakugo was sweating too much that he made some sparks on his hands, Todoroki also unconsciously activated his left side, which was his fire quirk.

Izumi who had noticed them smirked and acted as if she was innocent. She went to them and asked them.

"Kaminari, Kirishima! You ok?" she said and bend down making her boobs much more visible.

The boys had enough and fainted on the sand, blood gusshing from their noses.

She then walked up to Iida who stopped his chopping hand gestures and looked down at her blushing madly.

"Wh-What is it?!" he nervous asked chopping his hands back again.

"Just wanna ask why are you so red all of a sudden.." she said and tiptoed, but sadly, she was still short. Seeing she was just at his chest level even tho she tiptoed.

"What a-are you doing?!" his hands chopping gestures fastens as his face was much redder that Kirishima's hair, putting it into shame.

"Your cute~" she cooed making his glasses broke and then he fainted. Uraraka was holding her laughter in as Jiro bursted out into laughter.

Momo was also holding her laughter but then end up laughing with Mina and Hagakure.

"Three down~" Izumi said and went to Sero, he had his usual smile whic was weird but she smirked.

Sero was blushing when he saw Izumi in front of him. Without second tho, he fainted.

Izuku face palmed with Shoji, Sato, and Koji was wodering around the ocean meeting some fishes.

Next was Tokoyami, Dark shadow came oit even tho its hot but he wants to meet and talk with Izumi which she enjoyed. She liked Dark shadow cause she was so cute. Tokoyami had asked Izumi if she could tame Dark shadow in night time cause seeing his quirk friendly towards the gal was kinda new to him.

Sure Dark shadow was also kind with Uraraka at the festival but he acts different with Izumi. He can't describe, heck even the author can't.

Izumi walked towards Todoroki with his fire quirk on, she immediately pounced at him and ate his flames making him stiff but soon relaxed. After eating, she was hyped, the thing Izuku worries.

Bakugo was the last one, she just jumped behind him and smiled at him for no reason. Bakugo on the other hand just lets her and lets out a 'tch' before wrapping his hands on her thighs and shoving his hands on the pocket of his swim trunks.

Izuku was looking at them with a smile on his face.

.

"Uwah! Uraraka-chaann!! Take that!"

Izumi splashed water on Uraraka making both gals giggle and continue splashing.

Momo on the other hand was watching them under her beach umbrella like a mother would to its kids. Iida also did.

"Mina! Let's go surfing!!" called Izumi on the pink cute alien gal who nodded and rushed to get two surf boards. Mina has pink with a shade of black at the end as Izumi had Emerald with white flowers was designed on it.

"Lezz go!" Mina said.

They went to the water and waited for a wave but nothing came.

"Guess I'll have no choice!" Izumi said and stood from her surf board.

The guys at the shore was wondering whys she stood. Izuku just face palmed again.

"She's gonna make a monster wave..." Izuku muttered but was heard by the others. Bakugo was slightly worried on what will gonna happen next but kept it inside him so no one would notice.

Back to Izumi who was closing her eyes and slowly lifted her hands up high.

Mina was confused but then her eyes sparkled when she saw a ridiculously huge wave comming.

"Race to the top!!" Izumi called.

"You're on!!" she smirked and paddled with her arms towards the waves and there they surfed.

Mina was doing flips and tricks same with Izumi, they were on par.

They laughed at they do tricks on top of the huge wave. The pro surfers can't even laugh at a situation like that! Can they?

.

"That was fun!"

"Yup!"

They ran back into the shore and sat beside Momo who rubbed their hair dry.

"Woah, Izumi!! You did great!"

"Mina too!"

"That was amazing!"

"It was cool!" "

They complimented the two as they just smile at them. Izumi smiled which was pretty cute. She was like as bright as the sun when she smiled.

Later on, the class ate some barbecue and it was getting late, so decided to spend some time at the beach at night and play some games.

When they were preparing for the bonfire, Izumi caught a glimpse of Todoroki with some girl hitting on him. Kaminari was gonna go with Todoroki when they heard something so unexpected..

*growl*

They looked at the source of the growl and it landed on Izumi who was looking at the girls like she was ready to behead them right here right now.

"Mine.." she added, and thats when everyone gulped and widens their eyes. They had thought the same thing..

.

.

.

.

.

'Todoroki is her first mate..'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yeah, there's her first mate~

I'm sorry for not updating! 🙏

That's all! I have nothing to say so byyyeee~🙌😌