harry's interview ♡

author: icequeenria

summary: harry goes out to get a job at the one direction office company, instead he ends up as the offices' bitch boy

pairing: bottom!harry, top!louis,zayn,niall&liam

contains: degradation, humiliation, ass eating, ass kissing, verbal humiliation, name calling, cock cages, blowjobs, oral sex, face fucking,v facials, begging, dick slapping, spanking, ruler slapping, rim jobs, orgasm denial, orgasm control, anal sex, power control/ exchange.

First thing Monday morning, Harry Styles had applied for a job with a company called One Direction. He had first applied for a job when he had finished school but he didn't hear back. Of course, most of the jobs he had applied for fresh out of school never amounted to anything due to his lack of experience. But after serving a few temp jobs here and there, Harry had made another effort with One Direction and sent in a speculative letter enquiring as to whether they were currently hiring. This time, he had received an email back informing him that they weren't looking for new staff at present.

Now, at the age of twenty-one, Harry had overheard some office gossip that somebody at One Direction had been fired for trying to steal the boss' car. Whether the rumours were true or not Harry had no idea. He didn't even particularly care. He just hoped that maybe there was at least an element of truth meaning that there was a job opening. To his delight, when he looked on the company website, he saw there was in fact a new position being advertised and his skill set were a perfect match so he sent in his application.

On Wednesday, he received an email inviting him for an interview to take place at 9am that Friday. Harry couldn't believe his luck. He was both nervous and excited. He spent most of Wednesday evening researching the company as well as looking up interview tips. He did try to find a picture of the four men who had co-founded One Direction, wanting to put a face to the names he kept reading (Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Niall Horan) but there were seemingly no photos of the men available on the company website. He attempted a Facebook search and he was quite confident he might have found the correct Liam Payne but the profile was private and the only photo viewable to him was of a sunset on the ocean.

Thursday evening, Harry ought to have taken the time to further prepare himself for his upcoming interview. Instead, he squeezed himself into his tightest jeans, slipped on his most see-through shirt and headed out to the local gay club. He knew his actions were irresponsible, but he also knew he was too nervous to be able to find any sleep. So he reasoned that going out and finding someone to fuck him would help him relax.

To his immense delight, Harry managed to pull almost instantly. The situation was made even better by the fact the guy he met was easily the most gorgeous man he had ever seen. They didn't exchange names. The music in the club was too loud for them to be heard anyway. Their main communication was assessing one another with their eyes, Harry giving the man his best 'fuck me' look and the man responding with a look that promised Harry a good time.

They each had a drink and took to the dancefloor, Harry grinding desperately against the man, not bothering to play coy or hard to get. He simply made it clear that he was out with the full intentions of being fucked. The man then took him to the toilet and they did it there. It was fast, hard and dirty and the stranger filled Harry with his cum before lodging a butt-plug inside. Spinning Harry around and pushing him up against the toilet-stall door, the man then dropped to his knees, gazing up at Harry with his bright blue eyes, before locking him in a cock-cage. He pulled Harry's jeans up, helped him fasten his belt and then slipped a piece of paper with his number on it into his pocket telling him to call him tomorrow and not to remove the plug or the cage.