09| 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝐷𝑎𝑦

"Don't ever do that again." Taehyung sighed. Jungkook just giggled. "I wanted to make sure if it was 8 inches!" He giggled. Taehyung just covered his face because of embarrassment. But he can't stay mad at the younger boy. He loves him too much for that.

"What do you want to do today?"
Taehyung asked.
Jungkook thought.

"What about a date day!" He smiled. Taehyung smiled and crossed his arms. "A date day?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. "We will go everywhere we want the whole day like a date!" he replied. Taehyung chuckled and kissed his forehead. "Sure let's do that." He smiled. Jungkook immediately went upstairs to get changed.

After 10 minutes he was finally ready. He was wearing grey wide pants, with a dark green sweater with a collar on it and put his hair in a little bun. Taehyung smiled so bright. "You look so fucking gorgeous." He said. Jungkook just giggled as his cheeks turned light pink. He grabbed his hand and left the house.

"It's now 10am. What do you want to do?" Taehyung asked.

"What about we go to Starbucks?" He asked.
Taehyung nodded. They walked hand in hand to Starbucks.

When they arrived they ordered their drinks and sat down at a table. "Ah they spelled my name wrong again! I guess my name is now 'jonguk'." Jungkook giggled. "Yeah and I guess my name is now 'tehung'." Taehyung said. They both started to laugh. They drank their drinks and talked about life and about embarrassing moments in their life.

"So wait you did what again?" Taehyung said as he kept laughing .
"I always would put a fire on so that fat red man wouldn't come inside! He's scary." Jungkook said crossing his arms. Taehyung just kept laughing. "Come on! Who the hell knows where literally every kid lives and has everyone's their name written! It's like being a stalker or something. And he always says 'hoe hoe hoe'. We aren't hoes!" Jungkook quietly yelled.

Taehyung laughed harder and harder. He could feel tears in his eyes from laughing so much.
Jungkook pouted and looked away. Taehyung grabbed his hand and made him look at him. Jungkook's cheek already flushed light pink. "Already getting red?" Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook covered his cheek. "Shut up." He shyly smiled. Taehyung just chuckled.

"Fuck you're so cute." He said. Jungkook smiled. "Ah you're making me so shy stop it!" He giggled. "I'm just telling the truth." Taehyung smirked.

They both finished their coffee. "What now?" Jungkook asked.
"What if we go shopping?" Taehyung replied. Jungkook nodded. They got up, holding each others hands and leaving the coffee shop.

__

"Baby I found something for you!" Taehyung yelled. He ran to Jungkook and showed him the item. It were black thin underwear for women. "You can wear this when we fuck so I can call you my little slut." Taehyung said, not realizing that he said that way too loud which made people stare at them. Jungkook playfully pushed him. His cheeks were dark red. "Taehyung what the fuck!" He said. "Come on you wanted me to fuck you like 3 hours ago! You fucking measured my cock!" Taehyung chuckled. Jungkook covered his face.

"Mommy what is a cock?" A little girl asked. The mother grabbed her hand and started to walk out the store with her. Jungkook and Taehyung just watched them. "Oh I was too loud?" Taehyung asked with an awkward smile. Jungkook just nodded and sighed. They then laughed. "Let's not.. buy sex clothes." Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung pouted.

__

They spend the whole day shopping in shops where they have been more than 100 times. Finally they left the shop street.
"It's 8PM. We spend the whole day shopping!" Jungkook said. "Plus why did you buy blankets, pillows and lights? We have enough at home!" Jungkook giggled. Taehyung just smiled, not telling him why he bought all of those stuff. "Look! A fun fair!" Jungkook smiled, pointing at the big fair. Taehyung looked at it and looked back at the younger boy. "You wanna go?" he asked. Jungkook nodded with a big smile. Taehyung chuckled and grabbed his hand. Jungkook and Taehyung ran to the fun fair. There were so many games and roller coasters. Taehyung saw a game with giant plushies.

They were as big as the younger boy. "I will win you plushie!" Taehyung smirked. Jungkook giggled. "Hello young man! How many balls would you like to throw? for 3 it's 6000 won and for 5 it's 13000 won." the man said. "3 please." Taehyung smiled. The man gave him 3 balls and Taehyung gave him the money. "If you throw all the cans with one ball you win! If you used all your balls but didn't hit all the cans you still get a little price." the man explained. Taehyung grabbed a ball and breathe in and out. He threw the ball as hard as he could and hit all the cans. "We have a winner!" the man said. Taehyung and Jungkook laughed.

"Which one would you like?" he asked. Jungkook looked and pointed at the big polar bear. "That one!" he smiled. The man gave him the polar bear and Jungkook hugged it tightly. Taehyung smiled as how adorable the younger boy is. After 2 hours, they decided to go to the park.

Taehyung grabbed the bags and pulled the blanket and pillows out. He spread the blanket on the lawn. He placed the pillows on the blanket. Taehyung laid down. "Come and lay next to me." he smiled. Jungkook sat down and leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung wrapped an arm around him and pulled him closer to him. Jungkook giggled and tightly wrapped his arm and leg around the older boy. "Look at the stars." Taehyung smiled. "They're so pretty." he said. "Not as pretty as you." Taehyung smirked. Jungkook giggled and covered his cheeks as they turned dark red. Then they saw a falling star. "Make a wish." Jungkook said. Taehyung closed his eyes and smiled. "I wish that we will stay together forever." he smiled. Jungkook playfully slapped him. "You dork! You're not allowed to tell your wish!" Jungkook giggled. Taehyung just chuckled. He sat and grabbed the younger boy his face and kissed it. They both felt in heaven with millions of butterflies flying in their stomach.

"I love you."

"I love you more"

This is literally my favorite chapterI felt like writing :)

I felt like writing :)