When you ask for their food/drink (or get offered)

Kageyama
You and kageyama were sitting down during lunch but you weren't very hungry,You were thirsty but too lazy to get up. You look over to kageyama eating his food while drinking a carton of milk.
"Kags, can I have a sip of your milk?" You asked which makes him blush. He couldn't help but think dirty at that moment and handed you the bottle.
"Have the rest I'll go get a new one" he stated getting up embarrassed of thinking so wrong at your innocent question.

Tsukki
He sat there at his kitchen table eating his strawberry shortcake pretty peaceful till you came back from the bathroom. When you can out you looked at him with a pout.
"No fair kei it's not nice to not share"
"Mine (Y/N)"
"Please?" You have him puppy dog eyes and opened your mouth and after a couple seconds he fed you a bite of the shortcake and you hugged him. He just wrapped a arm around your waist and sighed.

Hinata
-Hinata actually loves sharing food with you, you never have to ask he offers it every time even if you have your own
-"(Y/N), do you want a bite? It's so good you would love it"
-Every time and you feel bad so you say most the time but he annoys you till you at least try a little bite

Suga
As you were sitting next to him with your head on his shoulder during lunch you fell asleep and woke up to lunch almost over. You weren't hungry earlier but now you were a little bit, so you decided you would get something from the vending machine. When you opened your eyes you saw Suga was still eating. You sat up and looked over.
"Good morning sugar" he said with a giggle
"Hmm.... Uh handsome can I have a bite please?" You said leaning on his shoulder looking up at him
"Ofc have the rest" he said while pushing his bento over to you, and hading you his chopsticks. You just blushed and kissed his cheek starting to eat.

Yamaguchi
You were sitting with yams as he was taking a break from practice. You were getting thirsty so you looked at him while getting up.
"Hey yams I'll be back imma go get a drink"
He looked up at your standing figure
"Sweets just have some of my water I don't mind" he stated as he handed you his water bottle. This made you blush  and you were about to take it but remembered that he was at practice and needed it.
"You are at practice you need to stay hydrated dashi" he just laughed at you and explained you guys can share and that it's out. He went back to practice handing you his bottle kissing your forehead.

Noya
Noya eats a lot for a small guy so you feel bad asking him for some of his food cuz his appetite is so big. He noticed you starring at his food one day during lunch tho and just smiled.
"Hey (Y/N) do you want some?"
"No it's okay Noya don't worry" though he didn't believe you he left it alone till he saw you starring again. He got up and grabbed a empty bowl and spilt his bowl of rice in half giving you the new bowl.
"Are you sure your appetite is so bi-"
"Sh thunder, just eat okay?" All you could do is smile

Kuroo
You haven't ate much today and it was almost dinner time. Kuroo noticed this and it made him quite uneasy.
"Hey kitty wanna eat something. I'll make food?" You just hummed and put your head in the dining table of his house. He went to cooking and cooked both you dishes. When he came over with the plates you started eating. You soon noticed his looked a little different.
"What's different kuroo of you plate?" You asked confused
"Oh it's spicy" your thought for a minute and then decided to ask
"Can I try a bite?"
"Ofc" you took a bite and blew out cuz it stung on your tongue making him chuckle lightly

Kenma
You share food all the time with him mostly snacks while you play games and relax

Oikawa
You were chilling with the team and iwaizumi offered you a bite of his food. You agreed to this bite and after talked to him about how good it was and it made him blush a little. This didn't go unnoticed to oikawa and he turned you around and looked down at you with jealousy running through his eyes.
"Say ah my queen" and when you did he fed you his food and smiled at a pouty iwaizumi.

Bokuto
Bokuto was telling akaashi how you always share food with him and how you are so amazing. But akaashi said something that made bokuto feel like a bad bf,
"Do you every share with her?" That made him realize he has never offered you a bite when you have so many times. From then and there he offered you a bite of his food every time you ate near each other