Ready to Fucking Die? (Mikado x Syobai)

A/n: Before I even begin, this is the first time I've ever done oneshots before and my writing can be garbage. Like in other books I've written. Soooo giving y'all a warning.

—————————————————————

Ever since Mikado reveled he was the mastermind, everyone avoided him and pretended that he doesn't exist. Plus, Learning that in order to leave this island you have to kill someone.

Ain't nobody want to do that messed up bullshit. But Syobai was thinking about that actually, why? Because he doesn't give a fuck okay? He will just shank anyone with a knife anyway because he recently has been being avoided too cuz the others may think he will just stab them out of nowhere. Just like what he did with Sora.

So in a nutshell he's in the same boat with Mikado. And of course he's mad about that.

The very next morning, everyone gathered at the Diner. All talking and getting along. Until the silence broke out when Mikado came in with some food. Being all happy joy joy.

"Is anyone hungry?! Cuz I made food for my precious friends!!!" Mikado said skipping toward the table placing the food down and putting throwing up his arms in the air.

"What if there is poison in it!" Iroha blurted out. Everyone was agreeing with her I mean come on, this is Mikado we are talking about, he's the fucking mastermind, no ones going to trust him with anything.

Syobai just sighed. "Just give the damn guy a chance okay?"

Everyone was shocked. Usually, Syobai would just leave and not talk to anyone but randomly talking all of a sudden? Around the others? Giving Mikado a change? Surely definitely not like him yeah?

After the big two moments, the atmosphere was back to normal and lively chatting again once more, plus eating the food that isn't poisoned. I guess Mikado only got his trust by food only, nothing else. But Syobai none.

...

After breakfast, Syobai just decided to go back to his room. But before he did, he was greeted by Mikado running towards him down the hall while his expression on his face was full of tears and happiness.

"Syobaiiiiiii-channnn! Thankyou for defending meeeee~!!!!!!"

He eventually crashed into Syobai somehow making Syobai on top of Mikado. This is awkward, very awkward.

Syobai wasn't very surprised but he was embarrassed and was angry like the dude he is. But Mikado did something unexpectedly, he  ended up hugging Syobai in this position.

"W-what are you doing you idiot?! Stop hugging me!" Syobai said grabbing his arms trying to push Mikados arms off  him forcefully and roughly.

"Wahhh!!!! Why are you always so mean...? I was j-just thanking you that was all..." Mikado said actually feeling genuinely sad this time.

That made Syobai feel quite guilty and sad too now. Dang, that hit somewhat hard into his heart. For the guy he is, this is out of his character and personality.

"O-Okay I understand and your welcome but you didn't have to run towards me and...You know, being all extra and causing us to be in this stupid position-"

He was cut off by Mikado putting his finger in front of Syobai meaning 'silence'.

"I-I know and I meant to do that in the first place!" Mikado said smiling.

Syobai was just baffled, he didn't realize that his grip on Mikados arms are less tight and more freely loose than a few minutes ago. Maybe he feels less angry...

"What do you mean by "I meant to do that in the first place"??"

Syobai seeming confused of the sort. Like Mikado was planning that at the moment he was following him and running at him like couples reuniting back together again, but in an extremely awkward way. But in this case it was simply a appreciation from someone. Weird. Mikado has werid ways off thanking people. Or so that's what he thinks.

Mikado pouted. "It's exactly what it means! Hmph!" It looks like he's getting angry. God, this guy is just full of emotions everywhere it seems like. Happy, sad, angry in just a short time.

Syobai just sighed sharply and had a hint of annoyance in his voice. "I don't get what your saying..Just get to the fucking point you dickhead.."

The grip on Mikados arms starting to get hard again.

Mikados eye twitched in the slight lightly pain and began to talk.

"Okay. Okay! What I mean is that..." He stopped for a second. Then smiled once more. "I am starting to take a liking to you Syobai-chan!"

"Huh? Like me? What kind of idiot are you? You must be crazy if you like me because NO one really ever likes me..!" Syobai said sarcastically.

Mikado frowned. "Well I like you."

"No you don't!"

"Um yes I do Syobai-chan!"

Syobai just remained silent looking away from Mikado, with more anger than before. Then looked back at him.

"Okay if you keep on insisting that you like me then prove it..!"

Prove it you say? Mikado thought to himself as he smirked. "Okay! I will!"

"Wait...What-"

Mikado moved continuously until Syobai's hands were completely off of his arms. Then, he immediately cupped Syobai's face and kissed him.

Syobai eyes widened but he didn't blush. Mikado was just laughing.

———————

"So you see, I wasn't lying Syobai-chan..." Mikado said sinisterly.

"Whatever you dumbass now I'm leaving.." Syobai got off of Mikado and stood up and slowly starting to walk away down the hall. Mikado immediately stood up and went after him.

——————-

Then randomly Syobai stopped. Mikado stopped too, confused on why he stopped.

"Do you want to fucking die..?" Syobai asked then quickly went up to Mikado with a knife in hand pointing it right in front of his face.

"No. Syobai-chan!"

"..."

Syobai just left without a word, completely forgetting that he was originally going to his room.

Mikado was just standing there. Realizing when he turned around, everyone that was in the diner was watching this whole scene unfold.

They all came out of hiding and started to make the following comments:

Sora: "Mikado what..?"
Yoruko: "What the fuck Mikado?!"
Kokoro: LOL was written on her iPad.
Iroha: "W-Whaaaaaaaaaaattttt?!"
Setsuka: "Woah, I didn't know you were into him like that Mika~!" *wink*
Yuki: "Since when? I'm so confused.."
Shinji: O.O
Kanade: "I wanna kiss you like that sis~!!!"
Hibiki: "S-Sis what noooooo!!!!"
Hajime: 0_o
Nikei: :0
Emma: "Wow..."
Teruya: "Now do you guys know the secret behind the rainbow?"
Yuri: "Disgusting male on male business! Ewwwwww!!!!!!"