...Oops?

Oh no..... ,I think as I look at my tiny crimson wrist watch. Val didn't set my alarm!!! Even though she promised..AGAIN...but that's fine, I guess. I quickly  jumped out of bed, and scrambled over to my birch dresser. I put on my clothes, consisting of a plain white sleeveless tee that had a single black ribbon bow in front, a navy sailor skirt, hazel and white striped socks, plain black high boots, and a oversized pastel pink cat jacket. My accessories where a lavender star pin, an "I Heart Pickles" bracelet (my favorite bracelet!), and of course my wide framed black glasses that i need to see with. I usally wore this outfit on the daily. Then I went to the bathroom to get those tasks done. as I brushed my teeth I looked at my reflection before me. I quickly changed my hair to a hazel top soft bun with purple highlights. Of course, I kept my fluffy side bangs.I give myself a encouraging smile that almost looks like I'm constipated- at least I tried? I finish up and sprint upstairs, not knowticing my younger sister Lunar leaning on the counter near the top of the stairs with her leg out.

(Celestial's POV): after Lunar almost trips you, she snorts and starts walking away. She has dirty blonde hair that is always down, and messy. Her face is scattered with freckles and a expression almost telling me that Karen just spoke to my nonexistent manager. She always wears sporty stuff unless her bipolar side kicks in then she is a living BARBIE. "Good morning Lu! I see you are in a good mood-""OH SHUT UP Celestial! God did anyone ask, mistake??", Lunar interrupts."I was just striking friendly conversation jeeeeeez." -but she interrupts again."We aren't friends- and we definitely aren't sisters. And DiD yOu JuSt TaLk BaCk To Me?!"-yelled Lunar. "Yes Lu",I say as I grab a Pop-Tart box out of a cabnet without looking at her,"that IS what a conversation is.".