I wish I were heather

| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| title: I wish I were Heather|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |

| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| title: I wish I were Heather|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ |

That's it the song was out, and he was just sitting in his room with his light up purple lights on.

The colour purple calmed him.

He had he song playing on repeat not because he thought it was the best in the world but because it expressed everything he felt.

"I wish I were Heather."

He sang and then a voice spoke up.

"Please don't."

He turned around to see you in tears, phone in hand and on the screen was his song.

The red line at the end of the video showing she had listened to the whole thing.

"Y/n-"

"The door was open- but don't lie to me Conan I want you to tell me everything and I mean everything."

And at this point he was to scared to Deny her offer.

"Y/n- I- I know about you and Heather."

He looked down and her face twisted confused.

"Don't play dumb I see the way you look at her."

She then shakes her head and says.

"First of all me and Heather, not a thing. I'm straight so I doubt that would happen. And the only reason I looked at her like that because I thought if I were like her you'd like me better."

After all that Conan's mouth dropped.

"The only reason I wore that skirt was to make me more like her so you'd like...........me. But not gonna lie kinda like the skirt."

"I do to you looked really hot in it."

He now felt all shy and almost like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders.

So he made all this fuss for nothing FOR NOTHING.

"I just wanna tell you that the only reason I didn't kiss you back then was because it was my first kiss and I wasn't sure how it would go and I was panicking and when I was about to yo-"

He was cut off by her connecting her lips to his he felt like there were fireworks, he kissed back.

Tears stained he is clear skin with joy he had been waiting for this moment.

The moment that he though would never come.

The moment that he thought would've had a sad ending.

But no not this time, this time it was a happy ending one with a bright future filled with love.

Wrote by- Me

Edited by- Me

Staring- Conan Lee Gray & you

Produced by- Me

Directed by- Me

Choreography by- Me

Music by- Me

Subtitles by- Me

Script by- Me

Conan Gray as Conan Gray

Writing by- Me

Korean dub by- Me

Spanish dub by- Me

German dub by- Me

Indian dub by- Me

French dub by- Me

Chinese dub by- Me

Korean sub by- Me

Spanish sub by- Me

Y/n Baker played by Y/n l/n

German sub by- Me

Hindi sub by- Me

French sub by- Me

Chinese sub by- Me

Wardrobe by- Mr

Hair by- Me

Makeup by- Me

Beautiful director/super model by moi

-fin-