Chapter III

"[𝐋/𝐍]!" a boy with straight black hair with a dark blue tint that reaches down to his nape ran towards the girl with [e/c] eyes

"Ah! Hatori! Can you help me? You see I was running too fast so I fell and scraped my knee." she said smiling, unaware of how worried the boy was for her.

"Why are you smiling?! you're injured!" he said while trying to help her up.

"Well that's because I'm happy to see you! And since I know you'll help me!" she giggled.

The boy could only sigh at her antics.

When they arrived at the clinic inside the Estate, they couldn't find the family doctor.

And Hatori becoming impatient and wanting to tend to the girl's wounds as soon as possible, started searching for the first aid kit.

When he finally found it, he went to sit next to [y/n] and started tending her wounds.

It was quiet for a while, so the girl decided to break the silence.

"You should become a doctor Hatori." she said while cupping his hands with hers. Making him drop the cotton and rubbing alcohol.

"Idiot! Why did you do that?! Now you've made a mess!" he scolded her.

"Okay okay sorry, here let me clean it up." she said while trying to get up, but failing due to the pain on her knee.

"Don't! Just sit down, I'll clean it up. I don't want you to make it worse." he said and started cleaning up the mess the girl made.

It was silent again.

"Maybe I should become a doctor..." he said suddenly making girl look at him with intense happiness.

"Yes! then you'll take care of everyone so nobody get's hurt!" she says while standing up with her arms in the air.

The moment was soon ended when Hatori flicked her forehead making her go back to sitting on the floor.

"Ow! Why did you do that?!" she asked clutching her now red forehead.

"Because you were being careless..." he responded.

She couldn't see it but, Hatori was smiling sweetly at her.

'Yes, and when I become a doctor...I'll take care of you.'