Prologue

Aia giggled as Katsuki chased her around the playground.  Aia's short brown hair flowed behind her as she went. She went across the monkey bars with a hum, the dirty blonde followed her across them.

Aia Go, an Omega that smells of lavender and clean sheets, giggled as she dropped down and began to run again but took a tumble over a rock.

Katsuki Bakugou, an Alpha that smells of caramel apples and leather, chuckled a bit as he chased the girl until she tripped.  He stopped right then and there as he saw her begin to cry. He ran to her side and looked at her.

"Aia? What's wrong? Did it hurt THAT bad?" Katsuki asked as he looked over her hands to make sure they weren't bleeding.  She was since her hands skidded across the ground. He helped her up and walked her over to her mother, who was holding Aia's baby brother.

"Aia fell and scraped up her hands," Katsuki said and gently held Aia's hand out to her mother.  The Omega woman handed the baby to the Alpha man beside her, Aia's father, and Yua began to patch up Aia's hands with a hum.  She smiled a bit and said, "There ya are, all patched up. And thank you, Katsuki for bringing her over here."
Katsuki nodded. "It's my job as an Alpha to make sure all Omegas are safe," He said with a smile. But then Izuku ran over. 
"Hey, guys!" He said happily. "Whatcha doing?"

"Go away," Katsuki said. Yua cleared her throat and Katsuki sighed a bit.

"N..Not much, we just had to get my hands patched up," Aia said with a sniffle, tears still running down her face. Katsuki wrapped an arm around Aia and nodded.  He's still kind of pissed Izuku is an Alpha too.

"Oh," Izuku said and reached out to wipe Aia's tears away, she let him but it put an itch in Katsuki's skin, he hated to see this.

Aia smiled a bit, happy scents starting to leave her. Izuku chuckled a bit about it as he watched her get all happy again and this was making Katsuki mad. 

"Do you guys want to play tag?" Izuku asked and Aia nodded about it.  Katsuki sighed but said, "Sure." 

Aia touched Izuku's side and yelled, "You're it!" She then began to ran. Katsuki began to ran too, and Izuku chased the dirty blonde.  He ran as fast as he could and after a bit, he tagged Katsuki, who turned and ran towards Aia, he pounced at her and ended up landing on her but she just began to laugh as the male kept his hand on her side.

"You're it!" He said but stayed on her for a second.  "Hey, Aia, can you promise me something?" The dirty blonde asked and looked down at the smaller girl.

"Depends, what is it, Kacchan?" Aia said, her red glasses skewed on her face.

"Will you be my Omega one day?" He asked and looked at her.

Aia nodded a bit with a smile and Bakugou let her up and then he began to run since she was it.  

After a few hours, Aia had to go home so the game stopped and Aia gave both Katsuki and Izuku hugs before running off to follow her mother and father along with her two older brothers.

Not even a month later, Aia Go had moved to Tokyo where she met a young Tenya Iida, an Alpha boy that everyone thought was a Beta.