Chapter 5

The next day..
Belle P.O.V.
I woke up this morning too the three dogs barking at each other.. with Sam and her two girls living in the same house with me and my boy.. it's honestly crazy as fuck.. there is times I love it but to be honest I didn't know that she was going to be here all the time. Alice and shady stay here at work and go to Hero's once a fortnight. I know that Sam is back with Hero.. I saw his car pull up last night when she came home. I pretended to be asleep. Honestly I think she enjoyed having it a secret. I mean who wouldn't there isn't any pressure.. I looked at Bruce and whispered "Should we go for a walk?" He barked and I smiled.. he loves his walks.. it makes me so happy!! I get changed into some gym wear and then grabbed the leash and place it on his collar and saw Sam walking towards the door with the girls also in some gym clothes and I said "Hey wanna come with me?" "Hey, alright sounds good" So she put the leash on the girls and off we went..

Twenty minutes later..

Sam P.O.V.

So Belle and I have been walking for at least twenty minutes now and but I heard Belle say which makes me stop walking and say "wait what did you say?" "I know your back with Hero" "But how did you know that?" "I had a feeling and then last night it was confirmed when his car pulled up." "Oh, how long have you been feeling this way?" "for a couple of weeks, why didn't you tell me?" "I didn't know how to tell you, cause I knew you would mad with what he did in the first place" "Yes don't get me wrong I was but if he is making you happy, then I am happy."

"Sorry I didn't tell you" "eh its alright"  we kept walking until we hit 30 minutes  and then walked back to the apartment. Once we got back to the apartment we let all the pups go, Bruce ran straight to his doggy bed and the girls ran to the guest room I have been in. I am washing the girls today, but I am actually doing it at Hero's cause the girls aren't getting along with Bruce. I am going to see if Hero would be alright with me coming back home, I  think I have been here too long, overstaying my welcome a bit, I think.. I kinda just been having this feeling for the last couple of days.. Like belle hasn't done anything its just how I feel though.. 

I grabbed the girls and place them in the bath to bathed them,  They badly need to be clean.. they usually do well with Hero so I don't know. hahaha, As soon as I turned the water on, Alice growled at me and I took a photo of them growling at me.. god they apparently like when there dada does it.

I messaged this to Hero..

Me: Aye babe the girls don't like me giving them a bath, They started growling at me..

Hero: Hahaha they don't do that for me!!

Me: I know, can we come to yours tonight, I need to ask you a question tonight.

Hero: Yeah sure babe, wanna stay the night?

Me: Yeah alright sound good.. should I pick you up from work?