Chapter Seventeen

Arya's POV

Here I was in a room trapped with the red woman and the hound. We are all doomed. "I know you," I turned to the red woman. "And I know you," the red woman said. "You said we'd meet again," I stood up. "And here we are at the end of the world," she said. "You said I'd shut many eyes forever. You were right about that too."

"Brown eyes, Green eyes and Blue eyes." I looked at her my eyes wide then I turned to the door. "What do we say to the god of death," the red woman said and I turned to her. "Not today," I jumped out the window knowing what I have to do. I past so many dead but I had to hold onto my grief and beg that my family is okay. I ran to where Bran is and I see Theon die. I let a tear slip and ran down to where they are as fast and quiet as I can.

I ran passed his group and jumped on him from above. He turned and grabbed me my dagger still in the air. I smirked at him and dropped it from my left hand into my right and stabbed him with it. He smashed into millions of pieces and it was followed by all the others. I turned to Bran, "did... did I do it?" I looked to my dagger and he nod. "Yes Arya we won but we lost so many," I smiled but soon turned into a frown with a few tears. "Dany? Is she okay?" I whispered and Bran looked up at me, "she is."

I ran out of the castle looking for the big dragon that was carrying the blonde Targaryen. I saw a dragon start to land. I ran over to where the black dragon landed. I ran over to the blonde haired woman who got off the dragon, "DANY!" I ran up and crashed into her arms, "I did it Dany they won't hurt us anymore the night king is dead." Sansa came running over, "ARYA!" I turned to my sister, "SANSA!" I crashing into a hug with my older sister, "Bran? Is he safe?" I nod, "yes I saved him. Theon died trying to stop the night king from getting Bran. Sans I'm so sorry."

"It wasn't your fault he died protecting our family it wasn't the first time. He died a changed good man the gods will welcome him," I hugged Sansa more. "It's over Sans I killed the night king," I cried into my sister's shoulder. "Brienne is she?" I asked my sister and she smiled, "she's finding Jon."

Sansa turned to Dany, "Tyrion is safe Daenerys and it is good that you survived Daenerys my sister would be lost without you." I blushed and Dany smiled, "I feel the same." Brienne came over to us, "I am so sorry my lady the King has fallen." I fell to my knees and Dany soon joined me holding me tightly. My tears wouldn't stop they just kept coming. I lost my brother. I only had him for such little time and now I lost him.

"It's okay Arya I got you," Dany whispered and played with my hair.