Chapter 1 - You're late < a lil intro of the story>

This is my first story so i don't think it'll be that good, but i still hope you enjoy it!! There's more stories that i'm working on hope you look forward to it >•<

Chapter 1 - You're late 
< a lil intro of the story>

"Tik tok tik tok tik tok....." Jingper :"ugghhh..."

"What time is it....." [6:30 a.m.] "mmmmmn....wait 6:30 a.m.?! OMG SCHOOL STARTS AT 7 AM AAAAAAAAAAA"

You rapidly got out of bed n went to change.

Ring ring ring

You suddenly got a call from Jungkook."Jungkook? Uh why is he calling me NOOOWW" You answered the call.

"I know I'm late okay."

"Then hurry up you sleepy potato"

" Oh my- How dare you insult poTAEtoes like that???!!"

"I'm glad that you're still making jokes at this time."

"AAAAAAA look at the TIME omg omg gotta go, BYE BUNNY!!"

"And you're still calling me with that nickname, great."

Call ended. You aggressively shove a whole slice of bread in your mouth while trying to find your keys. You got onto your bike and start riding it like a sport car.

Da da da da da da

You run to your classroom as if your in an Olympics. "Haaah... haah... haaah....." You finnaly reached your classroom. Yoongi and Jungkook see you. Yoongi got up and say " Hey JIng, over here, you're finnaly here. You sit between them because you have to or they're gonna talk 24/7. *Bell rings*

"See I'm not late"

Yoongi :"Yea definitely very on time." *nods head with no expression*

You chuckled. The professor starts the lecture and after some time, you heard a snore. You looked towards Yoongi and you see him napping.

[Your thoughts]

Ohw yea it's his daily routine.

Should I tap his shoulders to wake him out or should I knock his head hmmmm...

OHW or should I just stand up and tell the professor???

Hmmmnnn.... I'm feeling a lil savage n pranky today heh heh heh

[Thoughts end]

You stand up and...

"OHWWWWWWW LOVELY PROOOOOFESSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR"

The professor looked at you and said "Jingper, do you see I'm teaching now? Do you need any help?" The professor started to notice Yoongi.

"What? Yoongi ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MY CLASS??!! BOTH OF YOU DETENSION!!!"

Jungkook looks at you and whispers " Did you eat your braincells for breakfast?" Yoongi looks at you with no expression and say "Why am I your friend"

"Awww come on don't be mad we don't go straight home after school anyways."

"-_-"

"Hehehe"

After class...

Professor :" Listen, both of you are not leaving until 6:30pm got it?"

You and Yoongi: "Yeessss professor"

The professor left the room. You and Yoongi both look at each other.