17.Naughty Shota respects Big Brother

You couldn't believe that Tamaki would make a kid observe that close. You placed a tea cup on a guests table before going back to watching Tamaki's act, with the little boy- whom he called himself Shiro- observing quite closely.

Shiro came to the host club, asking to be Tamaki's apprentice of some sort. He filled the president's ego with words of flattery and the blonde agreed. You couldn't imagine how much you found it cringe worthy.

Especially the Arabian that Kyoya and the Twins picked out for you.

Haruhi had the same idea as she stands beside you. " Isn't it difficult if he let's him observe from that distance?" Kyoya joins you two. "He's always been a strong advocate of saying that: People are perceived to be more beautiful the closer they are viewed." he goes back to his writing. "Anyway, just leave them be."

You pulled your fluffy sleeves a bit, thankfully you went back to your normal clothes. Before leaning towards Kyoya's side, curious on what he's writing, but he tilts it to the other side for it to be obscured. He gives you a sly smile, in response, you puffed out your cheeks playfully.

" Nice try, Y/N-chan." he coolly replies.

Your cheeks felt warmer than usual, probably the nickname he used, that's the first time he called you that. Only Mistukuni called you that. Brushing it off, you were, un expectantly, tackled by Tamaki's customer who was crying river of tears.

"Onii-chan, Tamaki-kun's apprentice called me a carp, and Tamaki-kun agreed!" she cried before sobbing into your clothes.

You patted her back in comfort, hushing her down." Children are just blunt about their opinions, their not afraid to speak them." you started. "So just because he called you a carp, doesn't mean you are one."

The girl wiped her tears before meeting your eyes. "Are you sure?"

You wiped the remaining tears off her face." I'm sure, no ones ugly. Everyone has their own beauty." You then patted her head, giving her a closed-eye smile." Better?"

The girl nodded happily. "Thank you so much, Onii-chan!" And she then left.

You smiled before walking towards Shiro, who was tackled by Mistukuni. The shota boy asked if the younger boy if he wanted cake, but the latter shouted in disbelief and questioned the former about his age and grade. You found yourself walking with Takashi, whom noticed Mistukuni's distressed.

"What's wrong, Mistukuni?" Takashi asked as he looms over the two boys, you at his side with a bland expression. "Is there something wrong?" you asked, eyes on the tearing Mistukuni and the shocked Shiro.

"No fair!" Shiro exclaimed "You got this old of a buddy!"

Mistukuni jumped into your arms, crying into your clothes, while you rubbed soothing circles onto his back. You didn't like this boy's attitude to your friends, but he was born from rich family so there was bound to be a brat.

Shiro bumped into Haruhi, who asked him if he was okay, before learning her true identity. You sigh as you handed Mistukuni to Takashi, before walking towards Haruhi and the three fools.

" You don't have to make him carry it." you said, standing beside Haruhi.

But Tamaki was persistent. " No, no, Haruhi is too manly for this. So let Shiro take care of the tea set." The twins agreed. You watched as Haruhi handed the tea set over to the boy, but he didn't even try to hold it and let it fall. You quickly caught the tray before it hit the ground.

You were a bit ruffled by this boys behavior. You straightened up as Haruhi was shocked at the would be outcome. Shiro glares at you. "Hey! Let the twinky faggot do the trivial chores!" he shouted at the three. "Instead, teach me how to please women already!