𝐋𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓?

JUNE 14, 2020, 6:27AM

you went to school with a bandage on her face, from her father slapping her cheek.

her best friend, nishinoya yuu, greeted her at the school entrance.

they were the same height— so they were usually teased by tsukishima, even if they were both a year older than him.

"y/n!" yuu greeted. you gave him your usual sweet, heart-warming smile. "hey there, yuu." you waved.

"you excited for tomorrow? we get to go to tokyo!" yuu exclaimed in happiness.  he didn't want to ask about the bandage on your cheek, because he knew your father was rather strict.

"i'm super excited! i finally get to meet kenma." you were genuinely happy in seeing the pudding hair boy.

"your minecraft husband, right?" yuu asked. the two of you started walking to your classroom. you nod in confirmation.

"i've talked with some of his teammates." you smiled at the thought of the energetic group. "that's awesome y/n!" yuu exclaimed.

"ahah, who knew you could give me so much comfort?" you smiled, letting your head rest on the boy's shoulder.  yuu laughed. "dunno! maybe because we've been friends since middle school."

"see you later, yuu." you waved goodbye, as you separated ways to to go your classrooms.

JUNE 15, 2020, 4:29PM

you, kageyama, and hinata had to stay behind to finish up your tests, since the three of you had to make up some work.  tanaka's older sister was kind enough to give you a ride in her car.

let's just say that it was quite chaotic.

the three of you opened the door to the gym, panting.

"showing up fashionably late, i see." kuroo smirked.  y/n had an irk mark on her forehead as she recognized the voice.  kenma had turned around to see you, with shoyō and tobio, getting ready for the seven-day-camp.

you had an ipad, apple pencil, and your phone.  you had a messy bun, a karasuno jacket, with some plain black leggings, and a plain white shirt.  "shoyō. you sure you don't mind if i draw you?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"of course! you're a great artist and i really wanna see kageyama and i in action in a match!" shoyō smiled brightly.

you smiled back at the positive boy.

"thanks."

kenma watched you from afar, too shy to approach his minecraft wife.  "just go say hi already, kenma." kuroo nudged the introvert.

you looked over at kenma, smiling. you ran over to him, embracing into a hug.  kenma blushed slightly, but he embraced you back into a tight hug.

"my cute minecraft husband~ i finally get to hug you~.." you cooed as you stuffed your face into his chest.

kenma smiled and patted your head.  kuroo smirked at the two of you. his face literally screamed 'just-kiss-her-already'.

the overwhelming happiness you got from hugging kenma was ✨immaculate✨. you literally just wanted to cuddle with him, and play with his hair all day long.