𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

"shoyō!~" y/n called out. "yes, y/n-san?" shoyō answered. "do you like how it's coming out?" y/n held out a sketch of hinata jumping to spike a ball.

"IT'S AMAZING Y/N-SAN!" hinata hugged
y/n."haha, thank you, shoyō." y/n patted his head.

it was around the end of the day, kenma and
y/n were playing on their phones, trolling kids in roblox again. y/n was resting her head on kenma's lap. the two were already close—even if they barely met each other face-to-face a few hours ago.

y/n yawned. "kenma, we aren't having any luck in finding six-year-old noobs tonight."

"we'll find one soon enough." kenma reassured her.   hinata was peeking over their screens. "what is happening?" hinata asked.  "we're being mean to six-year-olds on roblox." kenma answered.

"look, i found one. come to the school." y/n smirked.

yaku peeked in through the doorway. "he's talking without stuttering or being shy!" yaku whisper-yelled.

"yaku, you can come in if you want." y/n looked over to yaku.

"nope! I'll leave you two lovebirds and hinata-san alone~" yaku left. "love..birds?" y/n asked. "don't mind him." kenma answered.

"hey, shoyō, can you think of any insults to say to a six-year-old?" y/n asked hinata.

"uhm.. how about.. tell them that they're an ugly roach who has no purpose in this world!" hinata exclaimed.  "damn, shoyō, didn't know you could do that." y/n typed in the insult.

"IT'S DANG NOT DAMN!"

skinnee.kween: you're a ##### who ##################

"IT TAGGED IT OUT!" y/n dramatically gasped.

"shut it shortie," tsukishima remarked from the opposite side of the room.

"shut it you dumb lamp pole who has trust issues because his own brother lied to him about being in the volleyball club and only picks on people because they want to feel superior." y/n bit back.

"who knew the brainless 5'2" shortie could give an insult to their own kouhai*? miss, my father figure isn't the best." tsukishima rolled his eyes.

no response.

"hahah, sorry that my father figure doesn't meet your expectations." y/n sighed. kenma patted her head for comfort.  "i'm pretty sure your own father figure doesn't meet your expectations either." tsukishima scoffed.

"tsuki, stop it! that isn't nice!" yamaguchi scolded tsukishima. "shut it yamaguchi."   "gomen, tsuki."

y/n was getting ticked off by both tsukishima and how her insult that her best friend was tagged.

"i'm going to go to bed now. goodnight, kozume, shoyō." y/n yawned as she walked away.

"night, y/n." kenma and hinata replied.

god dammit tsukishima kei. sorry that you have a better at-home-life than y/n l/n. 🙄

y/n wobbled her way over to the room where the other girls were sleeping, trying not to breakdown and cry all that pain out. hearing her father being mentioned always manages to cause unwanted emotions to be released—

"sorry that my father figure doesn't mean your expectations, tsukishima kei. but, i can't really blame you. you're right. he doesn't meet mine either." y/n sadly smiled.

kozume tapped on y/n's shoulder.  "are you okay, y/n?.. did tsukishima-kun hurt your feelings?" kenma asked.

y/n felt like crying right then and there- she rested her head on kenma's shoulder. kenma was just the right height to rest y/n's head on.

kenma hugged her for comfort. "sorry, my dad's been on my ass for a while since i wasn't able to get into shiratorizawa.."

"don't say sorry," kenma replied.

y/n shrugged. "I want to go to bed, with you."  kenma nodded, and leaded her to the female's bedroom. he sat next to her, watching over her- to keep her company while she slowly fell asleep.

for the first time in about a month, lololol.

whenever y/n said she was going to get some rest- she was just staying awake, studying, studying, studying to for her father.

people have too high expectations, y'know? :,)

           . ˚
                            ☁️                          ˚
                                             ˚ ˚   ☁️

Kouhai後輩is the term for someone younger than you or lacks the experience/knowledge that you have.

-edited nov. 27 2020