The Guardian Angel

She's a guardian angel, but can be sadistic in the battle field.

A visit to the neighborhood would be nice.

Not because I want to, but because I have to.

"Good afternoon, tita."

"Kayden, what brought you here?"

I cleared my throat after glancing inside their house.

"Erpat asked me to deliver these—"

I was quick enough to pull tita Fauzia away when I felt a bullet nearing our direction.

Anong meron?

I sighed and pulled a pistol out, setting aside the box that I was asked to deliver. I don't know what's inside it, but I feel like I have to secure whatever it is.

A group of men came to our sight. I glanced at Lindsay's mother and saw how her eyes changed. Gone was the light aura she's emitting earlier. It is already replaced by seriousness and urge to kill.

Countless of men are lunging forward. Mabuti nalang at palagi akong handa. Kinuha ko ang dalawang bomba na dala-dala ko at agad inihagis sa direksyon ng mga kalaban pagkatapos mahila ang pin.

I was about to tell tita Fauzia to duck pero kinuha n'ya ang pagkakataong pagbabarilin ang mga kalalakihan kahit wala na kaming makita dahil sa usok. Wala kang makikitang pag-aalinlangan sa kan'ya habang bumabaril.

As soon as the smoke from the bombs were out of sight, all I saw were lifeless bodies. Mercilessly and brutally killed.

Awesome.