dAMN.

Guess who had motivation (and a can of monster: energy drink) to finish a part (art) to an animation for hallowen :D

I got inspirated by Thatweirdtiger 's speedpaint on YT (I'll give link to her speedpaint in top of the chapter)

(Weird hallowen light)

(Just some shadows and light)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Just some shadows and light)

(Flat colors with a bit of shadows)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Flat colors with a bit of shadows)

I decided to draw something in "cartoon/chibi mix style" And it came out more like stick-man style

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I decided to draw something in "cartoon/chibi mix style" And it came out more like stick-man style.
the effect isn't that bad anyway, right? ':D

As I said:
I got INSPIRATED, I didn't meant to copy her whole art (which was pretty cool so I suggest you to take a look at it 👀)

Anyway, I wanted to give every of them unique costume and I come up with this:

Shiromi - White tiger costume

(I don't think She's "interested" In fursuits so I drew her in tiger-pattern shirt and trousers, plus fake white tiger ears and fluffy tail :D
Do I really need to explain why did I drew her in this costume? XD

Kuroko - creepy girl costume (like in those simple horror games or movies)

I wasn't sure what to do with her, HONESTLY- but then I got idea:
" She would probably wear something simple", then i searched in Google "creepy girl" And draw her in simple, white, destroyed dress, I also wanted to draw fake blood on it, but It could be too edgy in my personal opinion, so I left the idea. When I noticed that every one have somethinh on their heads, but not Kuroko, I felt kinda weird with that, so I drew her fake knife/katana on her head.

Akane - witch costume

From the start I exactly knew that I want to see her in witch costume! And I'm just happy with the final effect! >^<

Aoi - Pirate

Do I really need to explain why I decided to draw her in pirate costume? XD

Megami - Police officer

I really wasn't sure what costume should I gave her, I at first I wanted to draw her in Satine's dress from "Moulin Rouge" (I didn't watched the movie/musical, I only listened to one song which was amazing: "El tango de Roxanne" And I just loved Satine's dress.)

Then I realizes that it could be stupid, because Megami wouldn't " Cosplay" A character who was..
Ekhm.. prostitute  (I didn't watched whole movie but from song I think Satina was one[?])

And then I thought: "how about something that kinda match her? "

And then I came up with idea of Police officer 👀

Ayano - Psychopath

I wasn't sure if I should put her in this art,
but theoretically .. it will be possible in future for Ayano to be in student council, and She's one of my favourite Yan Sim girls, so why not?

(Actually my favourite Yan Sim girls are Student council members + Ayano ^~^)

She's wearing funny mask, and funny looking shirt, and she's carrying a chainsaw, and I don't think It's fake chainsaw 👀~

I really want to finish "Happy hallowen Animation meme" But Idk if my lazy head lets me do it :c If I wouldn't be able to finish it on time, I'll just propably finish background or something and post speedpaint instead of animation, but I'll just keep hoping in my (low) skills in animating let's me finish it.

I am also wondering about doing something similiar with them on christmas, like Candy Cane Meme 👀)

Somehow I am proud of this sksksks-

Btw. Look how actually tall Aoi is  DAMN-

Anyway, there is still one more spoiler to "Happy Hallowen meme"

Just an Doodle of "The Artist" Coming up to screen (it will be probably in animation meme)
I gave myself costume of my main furry-oc (Bluenikaria)

Also, Shiromi eating chocolate (yes It will be in animation too XD)

(It's just a sketch, It's not finished yet, that's why It's so messy now-)

That's actually cute in some way-

That's actually all for now - As I said: first art (which I would like to put in animation) was inspirated by someone else's work, and I'll put link to the video/art of inspiration on top of the chapter. (I know I'm repeating qwq sorry)

That's all from me for now, I wish you all amazing day/night sweet bees UwU~
🍯🐝💛

Please correct me If I did any mistake in english-