I don't mind you comin' here And wastin' all my time

Crafters High, a quiet school surrounded by luscious oak forests, life was perfect there for Dia, a promising student and most popular kid in town, everyone wanted to be them, rich, smart, put together.

And Dia knew it, they had the most loyal friend's and the whole school worshipped them.. until that day.

Dia glanced away from their dear Friend, Irene Iron, and towards their math teacher who entered the room, followed by the princable and another young boy their age.

"Quiet down now, we have a new student joining us. A transfer from our dear friends at Mineville private school" the princable, Mr. Bedrock spoke.

The room burst with the chatter of students whispering about the boy, quickly being hushed by the teacher.

"This is Mr. Rite Nether, please make him feel welcome" the teacher, Miss. Andersite spoke. Smiling towards Nite and nodding him towards a seat in the middle of the class

Nite gave a soft smile back and walked over to his seat, sitting down casually and side glancing at Dia, who happened to be seated beside him.

Dia narrowed their eye's back as the class started chatting again once the princable left. They could hear the comments on the boys appearance, the girl's giggling and hiding their faces from him.

Dia didn't like it, they normally acted like that towards Dia, not this run in.

Dia looked back to the teacher with a cold look, he had a bad feeling about this kid.. And so he would find out his hunch was right in the the next coming days..